[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /v/, you want to know how to tell Nintendo that this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: paper-mario-header-1.jpg (52 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
paper-mario-header-1.jpg
52 KB, 640x360
Okay /v/, you want to know how to tell Nintendo that this shit isn't acceptable? You want to know the best way to tell Tanabe to go fuck himself along with his "vision"? Just don't buy the game. Let it flop. Vote with your wallet. And If for SOME reason you HAVE to play this game then at least get it used.

>B-But they wont make another Paper Mario if that happens!

If that happens then whatever. I think it's better if they worked on other projects that have the potential to be good rather than with this garbage.
>>
>>330573692
It doesn't matter. They won't listen.
>>
>>330573692
You do know we know this, right?
>>
>>330574517
They have to be able to listen to sales though. Any smart business man would look at the sales of the game and figure out that this new direction is shit and fix it. If they can't figure that out then they deserve to go out of business
>>
Games not even out yet and you fags have already condemned it. Why? It seems like a really narrow minded approach to gaming
>>
>>330574903
Anyone that's play sticker star and isn't retarded can figure out that it's taking design and gameplay choices from sticker star from that trailer. It's pretty obvious
>>
>>330574821
>nintendo
>smart business
bruh
>>
>>330573692
Wow and here I was going to buy it before reading this
>>
>>330574821
>nintendo
>smart
They tried to sell a console only through hype twice (3DS and WiiU)
>>
I don't think /v/ is particularly chomping at the bit to buy this. Before someone brings up Sticker Star's sales I should point out that game's return rate must've been steep because it dropped in price almost as quickly as Other M did.
>>
>>330575313
not to mention that its 5-6 USD in retail stores
>>
>>330575435
Everybody bought SS at launch because they trusted the brand but then dropped it when they realized what it was.
>>
Sticker Star is the highest selling game in the Paper Mario franchise. It doesn't matter how many butt hurt nostalgia goggled manchildren boycott the game, normal people and children will still buy tons of copies.
>>
>>330575773
No they won't. Most people who bought sticker star thought it was a piece of shit.
>>
File: 1418114178850.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1418114178850.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
>>330575773
>Sticker Star is the highest selling game in the Paper Mario franchise.
Super Paper Mario actually is.
>>
It doesn't matter, because we're not the target audience. Kids will buy it because it's Mario and that's all that matters to Nintendo.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.