[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>twf kojimbo is enJOYing the division and bought the collectors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-03-12-13-46-22.png (919 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-12-13-46-22.png
919 KB, 1080x1920
>twf kojimbo is enJOYing the division and bought the collectors edition

Well /v/ what are you waiting for? Kojimbos playing, why aren't you?
>>
That's a nice watch
>>
File: image.png (722 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
722 KB, 1366x768
it's actually pretty fun
>But I don't have friends!
There is matchmaking for free roam
>>
>>330570720
What was the original image of this even
What was be playing over the speakers
>>
I'm about to go buy this game on PS4. Anyone want to make a character with me or play? I have zero friends that play video games so I'd rather try someone from here than random match making

/v/ might actually be worse than randoms, so I might be making a mistake
>>
>>330571490
join the /v/ ps4 community
>>
>Guy who makes shitty games likes playing shitty games

How is this surprising to anyone?
>>
>>330571580
/vg/?
>>
Westaboos are no different than weaboos really.

To Kojima the Division feels fresh and different. Just like how many weaboos love japan because they get the entertainment but none of the shitty bagage of living there.
>>
>>330570237
I'm sure the game is OK. I played the beta and it ran like shit for me (770) so not too interested in it. Plus NYC is boring. Wish it had some wilderness
>>
>>330570237
What he meant to say was Enjoy the division now because my tps is going to blow every other tps out of the water.
>>
>>330570237
That watch looks pretty cool actually
>>
Knowing Kojima, he was probably trying to make a Joy Devision reference because he can.
>>
File: 1457071658282.jpg (20 KB, 285x327) Image search: [Google]
1457071658282.jpg
20 KB, 285x327
>>330570237
Because I'm not a toolbag who falls for flavor of the month games

But please, by all means OP go for it. It should be right up your alley
>>
>Waiting in line to use a computer.
>Realize the player you're stuck behind is Kojima.
What do you do, /v/?
>>
>>330570720
Not fun. It's a boring gear grind and the gear looks like shit. A true numbers grind.

At least in Warcraft your shit looks visually appealing, but I hate the gear grind in WoW. Playing the beta division reminded me so much of WoW.
>>
>>330571706
"/v/ Vidya" i think
>>
File: only up by 5.jpg (63 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
only up by 5.jpg
63 KB, 500x407
>>330570237
I want that fucking watch.

$100 at least on ebay, and the CE is completely sold out.
>>
game sucks, the bullet sponge enemies, the guns feel like garbage outside of the snipers, and if the server has any sort of lag going on your hits wont register and enemies can kill you while it happens.

this is what happens when you try to be destiny and you end up just as bad as destiny.
>>
>>330572846
Rub myself on him and say I slipped and hope he fucks me
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.