[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get accused of raping a child and become popular on Twitch.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: p1UPOa02.png (55 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
p1UPOa02.png
55 KB, 240x240
>get accused of raping a child and become popular on Twitch.
I've been thinking about trying this method to get money off people. What does /v/ think?
>>
Leave him alone
>>
>>330569619
who tf is this dude?
>>
>>330569619
It has to be false to work out Anon..
>>
>>330570531
That's Tony, a Runescape streamer on Twitch. He was attacked after being falsely accused, then supported by the community after the rumors were proven false.
>>
>>330570650
That's it, mane. I'll have my online friends spread false rumor about me raping a kid and play the part of a victim.
>>
Nothing brings in the cash better than a good sob story.
>>
>>330570531
Old dude who streams Runescape got accused of rape by a faggot youtuber and cried on stream.
>>
>>330570531
That's gloryandgoldrs. I discovered him from this video
https://youtu.be/_zqNoOnXoA8
>>
twitch's runescape section is an abomination. not a single good streamer
>>
>>330569619
If I remember correctly some faggot with a moderate sized following on youtube found an old guy on twitch and they raided him claiming he was a pedo. The old guy had a breakdown and was in tears because he just wanted to play video games.

Or this could be a completely different old guy
>>
>>330571297
Nah its him.
>>
>>330571269
Runescape is easy for doing nothing while still having "gaming content" so a lot of camgirls move there.
>>
>>330571297
That YouTuber is Keemstar, owner of DramaAlert. There's an ED article about him. He likes to exploit online system to make money.
>>
Was it you guys raiding Twitch??
https://youtu.be/NOAiube8RRs?t=18m46s
>>
>>330571880
Keenstar is a fag
>>
>>330572042
Is the Nosleep stuff meta? Or are underage /b/ retards too stupid to realize he was joking and not really a christian?
>>
poor ojisan
>>
Piss off keemstar.
>>
Has anyone noticed that e-celeb threads are posted in groups of 3 or more? There's lie 5 of them in the catalog right now and it's making me suspicious
>>
>>330574650
It's synching up to the amount of dicks you take at once.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.