[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Rocksteady working on another Batman game or other superhero games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: batman fight.webm (2 MB, 1280x692) Image search: [Google]
batman fight.webm
2 MB, 1280x692
Is Rocksteady working on another Batman game or other superhero games?
>>
>>330566787
Superman game. All those hints in Arkham Knight point to it.
>>
>>330566919
Even Starro was an easter egg in BamHam Knight.
>>
>>330566919
>hints
??
I havent played arkham knight yet

They did say they had finished with batman, a superman game would be brilliant.
>>
>>330566919
>objective: save people from fire 0/75
>objective: rescue Jimmy 0/47
>objective: destroy Luthor's death ray machines 0/126
>>
>>330567561
>LexCorp in Gotham
>Lex leaves Bruce a voicemail to buy the Applied Sciences division
>Thugs mention voting for Luthor for President
>Thugs also mention how the situation could only get worse if "that freak from Metropolis" came in
>>
Arkham Origins was the best game in the series and pretty much what City should have been.
>>
File: nora.jpg (418 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nora.jpg
418 KB, 1920x1080
>>330566787
>Batman going apeshit
Goddamn I'm hyped for this movie.
>>
>>330569472
Apart for a better story it's just a buggier City with C- list villains.
>>
>>330566787
>People with guns, after seeing all the other guys get completely ambushed and thrown around, put away their guns and take out knives

Way past cool, Snyder.
>>
>>330567874
kek
>>
>>330569792
Let's be fair, I'm fairly certain this film is going to be a trainwreck without nitpicking. Of all the people who could have led the charge for a DCCU, why on earth did they pick Snyder?
>>
>>330569770
Much better story and even though I love Conroy's voice, it's nice having a Batman that actually feels like a character.
Better paced.
And even though you're right about them being not as prolific, Copperhead is notable in their C listness, they still feel better than rehashing all the same villains over and over again. The only one in City I was actually glad to see was Freeze.

Definitely buggier though.
>>
>>330570051
I don't know why you'd have a scene of them putting away their guns and taking out knives instead of a quick shot of Batman throwing batarangs to knock the guns out of their hands or something.

And they picked Snyder because even though a lot of his movies are shit, he oozes style, and I'm guessing they needed to ooze style if they wanted to compete with the MCU.
>>
>>330570472
He oozes style, but it's not a style that really fits. Man of Steel was washed out as shit even though they could have done dozens of things to actually make it interesting visually (like having at least Superman pop with vibrancy, since he is supposed to be emblematic of hope and all things good) but he didn't. And that's a nitpick compared to all the other issues with the film, like pacing and writing.

Say what you want about the Marvel movies, but more often than not they at least get the style down while still being decent films.
>>
>>330567874
KEK

But how the fuck does a superman game even work anon?
>>
File: 9890545w34.png (1 MB, 1262x1080) Image search: [Google]
9890545w34.png
1 MB, 1262x1080
>>330569792
Actually the two guys that pull out knives had their guns disabled when Batman first burst through the floor
>>
>>330570851
They were trying to ride the Nolan Bat trilogy's gritdark wave.
>>
>>330571146
Fair enough.

I'm sure if I had seen the full movie, there would have been a scene where they introduced his little gun jammers beforehand.

I was wrong.
>>
Wanting more sequels is such a lame thing. I love all of the Arkham Games but damn dude, let it die. I don't want to play 5th (potentially 6th if you count Black Gate) in a Rocksteady style...

You guys fucking suck.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.