[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finish main quest >finish DLC's >start roaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: skyrim.jpg (7 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
skyrim.jpg
7 KB, 284x177
>finish main quest
>finish DLC's
>start roaming around the world aimlessly
>pass through Helgen at midnight
>hear a weird sound
>see that...thing that looks like something that would happen if Lovecraftian abomination fucked a Cenobite
>it kills me faster than I can say ''fuck''
>leave the game

apparently that shit spawns only after you reach lvl 100 and only between midnight and 5am I don't think it's killable without cheats but you can give it a shot
>>
is this for real?
>>
>>330560091
yeah try it you have to beat main quest and both DLC's though
>>
my dad works at nintendo and he confirms
>>
Nah, that's not part of the game.
That's the Old Ones seeping into our world through your computer.
You've fucked all of existence, OP.
Thanks, faglord.
>>
>>330560213
Nice try Todd, it's been 4 years and I'm not buying your Skyrim DLCs
>>
File: 14433079812400s.jpg (5 KB, 184x200) Image search: [Google]
14433079812400s.jpg
5 KB, 184x200
I found that if you climb the throat of the world a hundred times and read the stones each time in one playthrough, you will unlock a secret shout that will turn you into a dragon.
It allows me to speak to other dragons and opens up a new questline that's much more fun than the main quest.
>>
>x files theme starts playing
>>
>>330560596
Can you rape dragons into submission?
>>
>>330560596
I was really disappointed with Skyrim until I found that. Saved the game for me, 10/10.
>>
File: 1454495377387.jpg (412 KB, 620x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454495377387.jpg
412 KB, 620x1000
>>330560728
Not sure about rape, but you can marry a dragon, get Serpent's Comfort buff, and make dragon babies.
>>
>>330560732
>>330560596
Don't listen to these fags, it doesn't make the game any better and is a waste of time, playing as a dragon sucks balls.
>>
>>330560920
>make dragon babies
That sounds a bit wrong, weren't you able to only adopt random kid dragons?
>>
File: stalker.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
stalker.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
ITT: THAT kid
>>
if you shout at the orb in blackreach a dragon will be summoned out of it.

THAT you CAN google.
>>
>>330561245
>You can get MewThree if you defeat the Elite Four without catching any pokemon!
>>
>>330560920
Ah man, no game catches my attention unless there's rape involved
>>
File: 1441365296340.png (47 KB, 500x468) Image search: [Google]
1441365296340.png
47 KB, 500x468
>>330561245
Honestly it was quite fun during the times when the internet didn't reveal absolutely everything about games, and you could only get info about games through magazines or word of mouth.
The imagination and various shenanigans were fucking endless. I remember getting a cd with a bunch of game demos, and thought that if I beat the demo a certain, ridiculous way, I would unlock the full version and continue playing it. Tried that with Rune and, Resident Evil and Blair Witch games. Sat there for hours and days with a friend, trying to figure out how to unlock full version. It was stupid kind of fun, as I couldn't even speak or read a word of English.
>>
As someone who has maxed every stat, level and done every quest in the game, have gotten every unique item and every achievement in the game. none of these are true.
>>
>>330559734
Did you mod that in and forget about it? Because that happened to me.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.