[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mobile games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: nexusae0_moga7small.jpg (240 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
nexusae0_moga7small.jpg
240 KB, 1000x750
I need some actual fun mobile games for when I am not at home. I already own Clash Royale which is great by the way but I need some more recommendations.
>>
another bump
>>
final bump
>>
Emulating anything PSX PSP GBA DS on your android
>>
Just download something like RetroArch and play games through libretro cores.
>>
>>330558749
Don't listen to this anon. Emulation on touch screen in and of itself is terrible. If you're gonna force yourself, just get ppsspp. At least the controls for that emulator isn't as bad as the rest.
>>
>>330558874
Bluetooth controllers, anon. They are a thing and Android's supported them for years now.
>>
>>330558721
>>330558749
what is the most GOAT emulator though?
price isnt an issue as long as it works well.
And are there any of those Moga controllers that work on the new s7 edge?
>>
>>330558749
Why does the retroarch interface looks completely different than the one in pictures from play store?
>>
>>330559320
RetroArch and it's cores are free. It all depends on what systems you wanna run. There's multiple cores for some systems with one usually being better then the others.
>>
>>330559045
If you're gonna go that route, you might as well just get an Xbone controller for PC and just emulate from there. Who is gonna carry around a fucking controller for their phone everywhere they go?
>>
outside of turn based rpgs and shit like ace attorney emulating on a phone is just awful, using the screen for controlling is just terrible
>>
>>330559505
It takes up the same room as a separate gaming device that has less processing power than the phone does.
>>
Fishing Break
>>
hitman go is on sale on google play, it's pretty nice logic game

also try deemo and cytus rhythm games, they are ballin as fuck
>>
>>330559821
everyone always talks about deemo and cytus, likes what's so good about them. they are just rhythm games right? and isn't the music just edm and shit?
>>
>>330559505
I imagine when sitting in the living room or while traveling.
>>
>>330556438
i bought a chinese ipega controller, it's bretty good, i'm playing through all the mother saga.

anyway, if you have a controller then just get all the emulators up to psp/nds and play those.

if not then super hexagon
>>
>>330559721
And yet more people are seen with those gaming devices than there are people with controllers for their phones.
>>
>>330560004
which one? the small one for manlet?
>>
>>330559937
>edm
what the fuck are you on about, deemo is literally about playing on piano

>what's so good about them
they are really good rhythm games?
>>
>>330559320
drastic for ds, ppsspp for psp, retroarch for everything else.
>>
Rayman adventures is pretty good to play every once in awhile
>>
>>330556438
PSSPP, DraStic, Ingress, HOMM II, Carmageddon, GTA:CTW, TWEWY

That's about it
>>
File: 1457801208360-1665697188.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1457801208360-1665697188.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>330560068
Medium one, Pepsi for scale. It's perfect for my Nexus 5.

I should've bought the bigger Xbox ripoff model, but it was 10 more euros, fuck that.
>>
Puzzle and Dragons can become a huge time (and money) sink when they do their collaborations. Goku and Hello Kitty belong on the same team.
>>
>>330560048
Not in my area, I honestly didn't see anyone with Vita or 3DS in months unless I visit some of the places they're gathering at certain times.
>>
>>330560391
why not get a normal xbox/ps3/ps4 cpntroller and get a clip for em, those controllers look uncomfortable.
>>
>>330556438
pixel dungeon
>>
File: IMG_3551-50%.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3551-50%.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1728
>>330556438
Just play PS4 games via remote play
>>
>>330560542
i already have an xbox wireless controller, but carrying around the dongle and controller is pretty autistic.

this one has decent thumbstick, and you get used to the smaller buttons on the right side and a little awkward dpad position.

also once i put my phone in it, the whole thing looks pretty dope
>>
>>330560818
what emulator?
>>
retroarch looks shady as fuck and with all those negative reviews idk
>>
>>330560818
>not playing master race games via moonlight
fucking consolecucks
>>
>>330560935
They deserve all the bad reviews, Retroarch on android has one of the most atrocious and unintuitive ui i've ever seen. Just get any standalone emulator and it's gonna be 100 times better and easiet.
>>
>>330560865
carrying around any mobile gaming thing is pretty autistic, i don't use the controller in public but if im travelling or something ill bring it.
>>
how is My boy! gta emulator and how is super retro 16 snes emulator? they seem to look pretty decent from the appstore but I wanna hear from you guys
>>
>>330562437
Still, wires are a hassle. Ps3 bluetooth controller would be perfect, but i'm not paying 45 euros for a mobile controller i use once a week.
>>
>>330562716
it's only 1 little wire, and you can use ps3/ps4 wirelessly but i'm not sure about xbox. I already had a spare ps3 controller so that's what I use. I ended up setting up some pc streaming shit to my phone too so i can lay on in my bed under a blanket and play dork souls.
>>
This is it. You just touched a sensitive part of me.
As soon as I finish taking this shit, I will go get a Bluetooth controller for my nexus 6. Touch screen does not go good with games that require pressing more than 2 buttons at the same time (example : directional arrow + run button and jump, for example Super Mario World in the snes).
If you guys tell me I can get to work one of those without rooting, for PSP, PSONE, SNES, GBA, and else, that's it.
I'll grab a bunch of money and go get one.
>>
>>330562941
>you can use ps3/ps4 wirelessly
that's why they are the best option if you already have them. and you can't use the xbox one wirelessly, you need to attach the dongle to the usb anyway.

>>330563360
yes, they all works fine with bluetooth(maybe the ps3 one needs root, i'm not sure).

the tier list should be something like: ps3/4 > moga > good big ipega > shitty manlet ipega.
consider that ps3/4 and mogas are 50 euros on average, while the ipega is 20-30.
>>
>>330563917
is there a way by using my ps4 controller without turning on my ps4 everytime?
>>
>>330563917
>>you can use ps3/ps4 wirelessly
>that's why they are the best option if you already have them.
I have a ps3 one, but as you said it requires rooting. I remember I used to link my wii mote back then, and play some snes games. Ps3 y probably the best and most comfy controller for this, but also it does not have a support to turn your phone in a handheld console. And I dot like that.
>>>330563360 (You)
>consider that ps3/4 and mogas are 50 euros on average, while the ipega is 20-30.
Welcome to 3rd world. Ps3 and 4 are around 80 to 130 Obamas, and I saw a few Bluetooth controllers a few days ago between 40 to 80 Obamas.
I hope it worths the money.
>>
>>330564625
I bought my ipega from Amazon and they shipped it for free from china. I don't think it would cost a lot more, since the shipping is free anyway.
>>
John emulators work for me. Simple
Using pic related for GBA and SNES.
>>
>>330564503
anyone?
>>
>>330556438
terra battle
>>
What about Tower Defense games?
Those are usually pretty alright on mobile.
I played Kingdom Rush on PC and it was decent, has anyone here played the mobile version?
>>
>>330559505
Because if you're on the train or a motel, it's less bulk to carry.
>>
>>330560542
Because Android bluetooth controllers tend to be cheaper and less shit required to set-up.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.