[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished it for the first time. What did /v/ think of this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Mirrors Edge.jpg (42 KB, 720x371) Image search: [Google]
Mirrors Edge.jpg
42 KB, 720x371
Just finished it for the first time.

What did /v/ think of this game?
>>
overrated trash
>>
Cucktastic game
>>
>>330556072
Pretty fucking great. EA must've accidentally given them the green light for it, no way they knew that this was what they were putting a AAA budget behind.
The OST is absolutely spectacular, too.
>>
Pros:

Great running and parkour mechanics
Great art design

Cons

Shitty story
Short (Like 4 hours)
>>
>>330556072
Very nice game I completed it twice it sucks that they are making a reboot though also faith is sexy in an athletic way.
>>
>>330556240
The story wasn't shit its pretty ok but short like you said.
>>
>>330556072
It was ok.
Too short.
>>
>>330556240
Even shorter with the nice movement exploits
>>
>>330556240
I thought the story was alright. Kinda like an action movie. Plus I liked Faith
>>
>>330556536

Story was literally "muh sister!" and nothing else in the game universe was explored.

Also I don't really understand what the fucking deal was with the runner's bags hidden on most levels, the game had no achievements and the bags weren't apart of the story at all.
>>
Very short but it looked very unique artstyle at the time and focused gameplay on what the game was all about.

i felt like I spent too much time crawling around in closed spaces, if the game had like, twice as many rooftop and just general outsidey levels it would have been much better.

Obviously EA is going to keep up with their track record and ROYALLY fuck up ME2 so there's really no hope for a sequel.
>>
>>330556072
I was expecting it to be great and i abandoned it after an hour because it is so goddamn repetitive and has such a shitty story
>>
>>330556775
Well her sister is her only family besides 'muh family' stories are nice it adds an human element to stories.
>>
>>330556775
in the concept art it was said that the yellow bag supposed to be part of important plot
I wonder why they canned it
>>
Absolitely stunning visuals achieved by actually having a sense of aesthetics.
Great sense of immersion and running, responsive and simple controls.
Combat mechanics that can be difficult at times especially if you're not planning on picking up any guns.
Too fucking short.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.