[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw this game skips the WiiU and launches exclusively on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 6
>yfw this game skips the WiiU and launches exclusively on NX.

How would react /v/?

Either way, game problema launches in November. With Starfox coming out next month, the WiiU will have NO GAMES FOR 7 MONTHS!

How will you cope? Why is Nintendo doing this to us?
>>
Because nintendo is fucking shit and has been for years
>>
I'd have no problem with that desu. But it would be a dick move to WiiU owners who have waited years for it. However, if the game does release on both WiiU and NX, then I'd buy it for the NX.
>>
>>330555690
Meant to type "desu" instead of "desu." I have no idea where tf "desu" came from.
>>
>>330555425
Hi uncle Fester.
>>
>>330555425
I would be a bit pissed.

But it's not going to happen.

At worst it'll be delayed release also on the NX.
>>
If they did that it'd be the final nail in the coffin for Nintendo most likely. Way to similar to what Sega did back in the 90s. Honestly who here who owns a Wii U is going to buy NX anywhere near launch? The hardcore Nintendo fan base are starting to lose interest in Nintendo and they were the only ones supporting Wii U at all.
>>
>>330555812
>>330555690
Hello newfriend.
>>
I wouldn't mind because I'm likely buying an NX day one, but I'd sympathize with Wii U niggers and feel it's kind of lame of Nintendo.

Unless the NX version is obviously so much better than the Wii U version, then I can understand Nintendo not wanting to release a shitty version of their game. In that case I'd be glad they made the game as good as it could be.
>>
OP is a shitposting former tripfag who used to go by "TheDude".
>>
>>330555425
I'm a Wii U owner and I would be happy if it skipped the Wii U entirely. I've come to hate the Wii U. I'm finishing a few borrowed games and then I'm selling it. I would prefer the new Zelda game be loftier than what the Wii U's ceiling would dictate it to be be. Fuck the Wii U, long live Zelda.
>>
I still haven't bought a Wii U because a Zelda game I haven't already played has yet to come out. I may still buy one (even if the new Zelda moves to NX) for Smash and StarFox.
>>
>>330555952
No.

Check my IP faggot.
>>
>it's a shitposting thread
Don't you guys have something better to do?
>>
File: 8654679845.jpg (66 KB, 528x792) Image search: [Google]
8654679845.jpg
66 KB, 528x792
>There are people on /v/, in this very thread who have automatically decided they are buying an NX without actually knowing what it is

pathetic tbqh
>>
>>330555425
Already confirmed 100% it's on Wii U

Nintendo would have been better off not announcing the existence of the NX, all it did was create baseless rumors like this that idiots take at face value.

Zelda will not be on NX, NX is not coming out this year. Nintendo could barely support the Wii U on its own and people think they'll have another brand-new, HD console with launch games out by the end of the year? You're fucking delusional.
>>
>>330556071
I love Nintendo games and am still willing to buy their consoles day one because the Wii U still had lots of games I enjoyed a lot and they have never let me down with day-one build quality or customer service.

Buying an NX for me is pretty obvious.
>>
>>330555425
Wasn't Zelda U first announced in 2011 or 2012 when Wii U released? How come it's not out yet?
>>
>>330556297
>Zelda will not be on NX, NX is not coming out this year. Nintendo could barely support the Wii U on its own and people think they'll have another brand-new, HD console with launch games out by the end of the year? You're fucking delusional.

Yeah. They sure aren't going to release their huge new Zelda game on their new console as a launch title and instead only release it on their worst-selling console of all time which is currently being phased out.
>>
>>330556353
Wasn't officially announced until 2013 or maybe even 2014 though we knew they were working on it. Skyward Sword released in late 2011 so they've been working on it since then, 5 years isn't out of the ordinary (5 years between TP and SS) and HD games take longer to maker by Nintendo's own admission.
>>
>>330556324
Why though? You buy their consoles day 1 and watch as Nintendo becomes the only company that supports them? Seems like throwing money away.
>>
>>330556519
Hm, that's why.
It's pretty weird, I've been seeing the game being posted on /v/ for so long and it has yet to come out.
>>
>>330556663

Yes, well, it's not like the WiiU has had very much to look forward to, so "There's a Zelda!" has been kinda hanging there, though nothing has come of it yet...
>>
>>330556508
>currently being phased out
But its not, you're making this assumption. Nintendo has said the opposite, but since they said "We're making NX so no one thinks we're just making mobile games now" everyone, like you, extrapolates that simple statement and assumes it means all kinds of other shit, like Nintendo is launching it in 2016 with zero games beyond a Wii U port or support from other publishers. Paper Mario won't be out until fall 2016, Wii U is still getting games and we'll probably see what EAD and Retro have been making at E3, among other things.

They're going to wait, they need to get the launch right and not rush the thing out before people are ready to buy it. They can't botch another launch and rushing the thing out this year would do just that. Wii U owners aren't ready to drop $300-400 on another console. People who already own another console won't have much interest in this if it doesn't have some really, really good games.
>>
I cope because I bought the Wii U refurbished cheap expecting it to only be a Smash and Mario Kart machine. I don't think anyone really claims the Wii U to be their main console like PS4 and Xbone owners do.
>>
>>330556297
>NX is not coming out this year
I don't get how /v/ does not understand this. There is no way a mystery console that doesn't even have a name would launch less than one year after being officially announced.
>>
>>330556663
It's a game we all knew has been coming, same shit happen with every Zelda. We see the initial reveal and wait several years for any substantial information. 4-5 years between games isn't atypical.
>>
>>330556616
Not him but those that buy into Nintendo consoles don't expect much 3rd party support anyway, they're there for Nintendo games first and foremost and Nintendo delivers. I personally would never buy a console day 1 though, I'd be too worried of possible day 1 bugs and hardware failures, even if Nintendo has a good reputation on their hardware. I always wait at least a year - you get a good idea of what to expect by then.
>>
>>330556616
So I can play their games obviously. I don't think I wasted my money to play Mario/Luigi, MH3U, Dong, Splatoon, MK8, Pikmin, and others I won't bother mentioning, plus Star Fox soon.

Also, I have a $175 new PS4 for Bloodborne and fighting games and a PC for anything else I want.
>>
>>330556960
It's only shitposters that believe it. 2017/2018 is possible, though.
>>
>>330556960
We've heard zero reports of any software development as well beyond people assuming Zelda will get ported. Some 3rd-parties have a few dev kits but that's it, nothing on any actual games in development yet. We had heard numerous reports of Wii U/PS4/Xbone development long before the consoles launched.

Nintendo could barely keep up with the Wii U's release schedule and people think they've got even better-looking games ready to release in ~8 months for a platform retailers don't even know exists yet? Absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>330556960
Remember the lsat time a console was rush out before it finished quality testing?

RRoD costed microsoft billions. They can afforded it, Nintendo can't
>>
>>330556898
I disagree, but can't be bothered to make my counterpoints in a huge post using my thumb.

We'll know for sure which one of us is right at e3.
>>
>>330557209
>2017/2018 is possible, though.
I agree.
>>
>>330557263
E3 this year is going to be fun regardless of if the NX is announced.

>NX not announced
>"SHITPOSTERS BTFO"
>NX announced and it's bad
>"NINTENDOOMED! Haha!"
>NX announced and it's good
>"WII U OWNERS ON SUICIDE WATCH!"

I own a Wii U and love it, though I seem to be an odd exception that only bought it when it had the games I wanted already released, I could understand salt from Zelda fans currently.
>>
>>330557263
I think people used E3 2015 as a scapegoat for the "Wii U is dead, NX 2016!" argument as well.

Nintendo gave us "Prease Understandu" for a good three years in every Direct and people got sick of it. E3 2015 was in response to that, they showed us games that would actually be out soon and most are now.

People just took that and assumed it meant Wii U had no new games to show, which is likely not true at all, as we know EAD and Retro are making something and we have a new Paper Mario announced before E3 for a fall release. I think Nintendo just wanted to show us games we'd actually be able to play soon in response to all the understanding they asked us politely to do, they were not making the implication that they don't have any new games.
>>
>>330556324
Says the faggot who bought a PS4 without a second thought. Probably decided to buy it the day it was announced.
>>
>>330557371
What they may do (though I doubt it), is they may show really early teases of the NX and whatever its gimmick is (if it has one), but I can't see them unveiling the console there and then when rumours so far suggest developers have barely had dev kits for a few months. They'll probably namedrop the console either way, though, prompting shitposters to spout their usual.
>>
>>330557798
What the fuck are you talking about? I only bought my PS4 because Target fucked up and I got it for $175. All I really needed was a PC and Nintendo.

Children on /v/ man.
>>
>>330557263
>i disagree but i don't have any counterpoints
>>
>>330558737
I have counterpoints, but I'm on my phone and it's too annoying to type long posts this way.

I acknowledged that I wasn't providing an argument, and if you want to treat it like I simply don't have one, you could've easily done so without replying.
>>
>>330559016
Sure thing and I will totally take your word on that one, friend.
>>
>>330559172
You don't have to.

I'll teach you something since you're obviously just an argumentative kid:

Just because I bowed out of the debate doesn't mean I agree or have no good reasons to disagree. It's obvious to everyone that a post with no arguments in it isn't designed to change anyone's mind. Who wins the debate and who is right are not necessarily the same thing.

Calm your jimmies.
>>
>>330559016
If you couldn't be bothered posting counterpoints why did you actually reply at all?
>>
>>330559497
You won't post counterpoints yet you are still replying...
>>
File: 1400906329625.jpg (231 KB, 722x1000) Image search: [Google]
1400906329625.jpg
231 KB, 722x1000
I don't think I'd terribly mind it.

People seem to act as though Zelda is the ONE, ONLY, SINGULAR REASON to buy a console, but it is not. My Wii U very easily already paid for itself with the hours spent on the games it already has.

That being said, no way in hell is it not coming to Wii U. It's being made with the gamepad in mind. At absolute worst case scenario it gets made for both consoles like TP.
>>
>>330559529
Because I think it's good manners to end it that way instead of being perceived as abandoning the argument in a huff and to bring up e3.
>>
>>330559497
>he typed all this yet posting even 1 counterpoint was too much work.
Retarded shitposter
>>
Not saying games aren't what you should buy a console for but. How the fuck does the Wii have a photo viewer while the Wii U doesn't have any media capability at all?
>>
>>330559652
It's a more interesting conversation.
>>
>>330559016
>mobile poster

Fucking end yourself. Get the hell off of this website until you get home. Have some decency for once in your life.
>>
>>330555812
lmao you got got
>>
>>330559816
No, it really isn't. You got called on your bullshit you might as well just give up.
>>
>>330559794
No one used it so they didn't bother bringing it back.

And its still on every Wii U, you just have to boot into Wii mode.
>>
>>330559791
It wouldn't be enough to reply to all of his points with one counter-point.

You don't have to justify agreeing with the guy who provided an argument over the guy who didn't you know.
>>
>>330555812
Back to neogaf, bub.
>>
File: dmoney.jpg (16 KB, 329x308) Image search: [Google]
dmoney.jpg
16 KB, 329x308
>>330559868
>not hating everything about your life so much you can't even get out of bed
fucking normalslime
>>
>>330559868
I am home.

>>330559976
Give what up? You want me to admit I have no counter-argument? I would if it were true.
>>
>>330559983
Don't reply to me ever again unless you are contributing to the thread.
>>
>>330559976
He's a shitposter. There is no point in arguing with him.
>>
>>330559979
That shouldn't matter. The Xbone and PS4 have it, the fucking 3DS has it. It's practically standard, not having media just cheapens your product in the eyes of the consumer when compared to the competition
>>
>>330560176
Ok. ;)
>>
>>330560046
>>330560110
Get a fucking laptop if you're THAT fucking obese and bedridden.
>>
>>330555425
only reason i still have my wiiu if it isnt coming out or is available on nx aswell then fuck Nintendo
>>
>>330560183
>There is no point in arguing with him.

That's what I've been telling him.
>>
>>330555425
I've coped with PS4 having no games for a year now
>>
>>330560231
I'm not obese or bedridden and I have a laptop.
>>
>>330560231
>being able to afford a laptop
fags with jobs need to get back to plebbit
>>
>>330560432
Then you have no excuse.
>>
>>330560206
Again, it's still there in Wii mode.

PS4 is/was missing something as simple as external HDD support but no one seemed to care and it sold well anyway. Viewing photos on a TV through your game console is not something I'd assume many people want to do in 2016. If anything devalued the Wii U as a media machine its the lack of physical media playback but I assume Nintendo didn't bother due to licensing costs. It's got most of the major streaming services and at this point that's far more important.
>>
>>330555425
2 0 M O N T H S
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaZYIHMpQBM&feature=youtu.be&a
>>
>>330560510
Why should I need an excuse to be on my phone, gayboy?
>>
>>330560619
Because I'm not your fucking friend you piece of shit. You aren't calling or texting, fuck off.
>>
>>330560936
Yes I'm using the Internet browser why are you upset?
>>
They won't skip it, but the NX will get the enhanced version.
>>
>>330557209
I personally know of a guy who's trying to make a living off of patreon by being the one to 'reveal' NX rumors.

http://playeressence.com/important-playeressence-update-going-full-time-patreon-ad-block-youtube-please-read/

So yes, there are people who believe it, but they're complete retards.
>>
>>330560936
You're a dope.
>>
>>330561109
He's just an angry shitposter jealous that he doesn't have a smartphone.
>>
wouldn't exactly care
>>
>>330557612
If you look back at E3 2015, it really wasn't that bad. The problem most people had with it is that Nintendo has shifted away from announcing games years ahead of time, and instead does so a couple of months before launch.

Look at E3 2015: Most of the games they showed then are out now, and quite a few of them turned out really well.
>>
>>330561483
People don't watch E3 to see games, they watch it to get hyped.
>>
>>330555812
What the fuck does "tf" mean? Team Fortress?
>>
>>330560000
Nice quads.
>>
I'm in awe people still think the NX isn't dropping this year. There's a reason Nintendo announced the NX when, where, and how they did. It was no accident. Iwata went out of his way to mention it when no one was asking. It was to condition fans and news sources more that 18 months out to the possibility of a new console coming in to replace the Wii U due to its failure to deliver.

The hardware is the bread and the software is the butter. They can't function like they need to with the Wii U in 1/10th as many hands as the Wii. There's a reason why the games we're getting for the Wii U seem so lackluster and simplified. It doesn't make sense to invest in a system that was dead on arrival, but Nintendo has played their cards extremely carefully and handled the transition with a few good games a some padding.

The NX is absolutely launching this year. You can't convince the unconvinceable, and if you've failed to see Nintendo moving in this direction it's a result of your own ignorance. Following the release of Smash Brothers for Wii U which was rushed to an extent and lacked meaningful single-player, Nintendo have released a shooter created by their youngest most inexperienced devs, a watered down version of their level editor, a 720p jrpg, and a rushed amiibo tie in game. They've been using this to carry them from point A to point B. Nothing else. Go ahead and tell me how wrong I am stating the NX is coming out this year with Zelda. It's just another (you) for me to remember and laugh at in hindsight.
>>
>>330561483
And I think that was in direct response to people getting sick of "Prease Understand" and wanting to actually get games soon. So they didn't use E3 to announce games that are years off again but had lots of hand-on gameplay of games coming out soon instead. I thought their showing was okay at best, they didn't announce anything big beyond Star Fox but they had hours of gameplay for most of what they announced and showed. I saw CG trailers and title splashes for most of the other games at E3.

>>330561614
I can get hype and watch a trailer on YouTube, we don't need huge events for a simple announcement anymore. I'd rather see people playing the games and get some real information, not a trailer with zero actual gameplay footage and a release date 3 years off.
>>
>>330562229
>There's a reason Nintendo announced the NX when, where, and how they did.
Yeah, which they even stated at the time was to dispel mobile rumours since they had just revealed their partnership with DeNA at the time. Also, dev kits were only given out less than a year ago, so I expecting the NX to release next year with that in mind makes very little sense.

You out in a lot of effort for a mediocre shitpost, so I replied to appreciate that :)
>>
>>330555425
>the WiiU will have NO GAMES FOR 7 MONTHS!
I don't really care about new releases on the Wii U, because it already has so many good games. In fact when they don't constantly release new good games, I'm glad because then I don't have to constantly pay $60 per game. I already have Super Mario Maker, Splatoon, Smash 4, Twilight Princess HD, etc.
>>
>>330562229
>There's a reason Nintendo announced the NX when, where, and how they did. It was no accident.
> It was no accident. Iwata went out of his way to mention it when no one was asking.
It has not been officially announced at all yet, they told us they were going to continue making dedicated hardware when they announced their partnership with DeNA and their plans for mobile games. This was done to curb rumors that Nintendo would leave the home console and/or portable business and ensure people that Nintendo would keep making dedicated hardware.

NX is not launching, there are no games, there might not even be a console yet. Nintendo hired a lead software architect in late 2014 to design the NX. Few developers have dev kits and the few that do got them a scant few months ago. We have zero reports of software development from anyone.
>>
>>330562697
Right, if Nintendo hadn't announced the NX then, we would be getting reports of Nintendo 'going mobile' to this day.

Ultimately, I feel like Nintendo made the right decision. Only a niche group of people believe that the NX is a Wii U replacement.
>>
>>330563130
Most of the media reports on it too. Nintendo cut them all out of the loop so all we get are shitty clickbait rumors. We just have these rumors being presented as fact in contradiction of actual facts instead of "Nintendo is going full-mobile!"
>>
>>330562697
You're an idiot or don't pay attention.

Miyamoto mentioned two years ago that their goal moving forward is to make porting their own games back and forth between platforms a priority moving forward so that they aren't caught with their pants down if third parties jump ship. He soecifically mentioned Wii U games to future platforms and mobile to and from home console.

Anything Nintendo has been holding off on is fair game for an NX release. Anything anyone has been developing for either the 3DS or Wii U can be an NX title if Nintendo wants to focus on that. And they absolutely do.

Whatever token releases the Wii U receives this year and for the past few months are merely out of respect for Wii U owners. But they want to move on asap and absolutely will Holiday this year. And Zelda will be its major launch title along with being a swansong for Wii U, ala Twilight Princess.

You better not hide when they announce this at e3. Screenshot this and make a thread about it in June.
>>
I bought my Wii U mainly for Splatoon and Smash so I wouldn't be too wound up about it
>>
>>330563609
Then how do you explain the dev kits and lack of any confirmation of games being developed?
>>
>>330563609
You know what they did when they announced the 'Revolution' at E3 2005? Reveal Twilight Princess for it.

If Zelda was coming to NX, they would have let us know.
>>
>>330562059
"the fuck"
>>
>>330555425
>NO GAMES FOR 7 MONTHS
TMS, Pokken and Paper Mario

Also a big back catalogue
>>
>>330563886
They're saving that stuff for e3 and the second half of the year to keep hype going until launch.

As for dev kits, it'd not unreasonable to guess that anything 3rd parties had been planning for Wii U could be fasttracked for NX instead. And Nintendo know better to rely on them for a solid launch anyway, so we'll have more than enough 1st party games along with at least a couple of big third party games from studios Nintendo can count on to keep it under wraps until e3 or later.
>>
File: 198048093809322.png (122 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
198048093809322.png
122 KB, 800x778
>>330555425
I made a $20 bet on a whim last year with my brother that it would at least launch simultaneously on both systems. He was pretty confident that it'd be "Wii U Only."

Yesterday he told me he's probably going to lose.
>>
>>330563904
That doesn't mean anything. They're going for a fast and hard launch this time.
>>
>>330564213
You put forth a good argument, so I respect that and apologize for previously calling you a shitposter. I don't, however, believe a 2016 release is plausible given that consumers have literally no idea what it is or what it's even called, it would be far too soon to try and build up a name for itself in the market in a few months, thus a mid-to-late 2017 release seems much more plausible in my eye.

Regardless of what happens, I'd.be excited to finally know what the fucking thing is
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 1226x1292) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 1226x1292
>NX isn't launching this year fags BTFO
>>
>>330564657
It's not too far fetched considering both the Xbone and PS4 launched the year they were officially announced
>>
>>330564657
Anyway, I'm the guy from earlier who types on his phone with a thumb.

I'm excited too, and whatever happens I think e3 should be pretty exciting.
>>
No one should be ok with that, especially fucking Zelda fans.

It would be the second time that instead of just giving us the fucking game, Nintendo holds on to it so that it can be used as a marketing tool for their new console. So instead of being a great looking, defining wii u game, it will become a last-gen game that's on new-gen for no reason other than the fact that Nintendo was too lazy to work on actual "NX" games
>>
>>330564997
Wrong. They could very well be using this time to improve it, so that benefits everyone.
>>
>>330556297
It's already been confirmed the BX is coming this holiday season. The leak that had monster hunter generation amd pokemon moon/sun said that.
>>
>>330562229
you are fucking stupid. nintendo never reveals a console and then releases it immediately afterwards.

yes, it will drop this year, as in announced, probably at e3. but 2017 will be the year. nintendo is not microsoft, they will wait out the 5 years as always
>>
>>330557586

Rampant shitposting isn't my definition of fun.
>>
>>330565372
Nintendo aren't bound to do things the same way every time. They also never released a console with such poor sales as the Wii U. Things change.
>>
>>330564898
True but there were leaks and confirmed devs working on stuff a while before that from what I recall
>>
>>330565407
It's all /v/ is good for. You get a wild ride of it every E3 for about a month every year.
>>
>>330565279
He got his information from a retailer listing he caught a glimpse of during his day job stocking shelves at Walmart. Try giving a good, hard look at the games shown at this Direct... several, including the Kirby game, were not mentioned.

Besides, he didn't leak 'Sun and Moon.' He said a Pokemon game was coming out, which, considering this is Pokemon's 20th anniversary, was obvious to everyone.
>>
>>330555425
They announced a great Paper Mario game for Wii U, autists here hate it for some reason though. Pathetic of them. With hot titles like Pokken, Star Fox, Paper Mario and Zelda this truly is the year of the Wii U
>>
>>330565096
Improve it as in...adding motion controls and mirroring the entire game?

it's been in development for years, i doubt they can make a wii u game look next-gen, or ps4 graphics at least. if it's being released for nx, then it will still be a fucking wii u game. that's why it's not ok. playing old games on new hardware is some bullshit
>>
>>330565764
>It's all /v/ is good for.
No, FoTM multiplayers is all /v/ is good. What you're supporting and contributing to is nothing but raw cancer.
>>
>>330565596
well, you are still wrong, because nintendo still has time. they are not in a situation to rush out a console like microsoft. nx will be revealed at e3 or tokyo this year, set for summer or holiday 2017. screen cap this
>>
>>330565887
>Improve it as in...adding motion controls and mirroring the entire game?

No. That was a different game and a different set of hardware. And my point was that they can make improvements that benefit both versions of the game. You don't know that the GC TP didn't benefit from being delayed.

And a lot of work can be done to a game in a year.
>>
>>330566097
They're not going to drag the Wii out for an extra year, fool. Believe what you want.
>>
>Nintendo making the same mistake they did with the Wii U by releasing a new console halfway through a generation cycle like they did with the Wii U

Top kek, weak and outdated in a couple of years with yet again no support from developers
>>
>>330566276

New gen nigga. The next Xbox is coming as well.
>>
>>330566276
Many more factors than that, but it only matters to smart people who use all information available when making predictions.
>>
>>330565980
Normally I avoid it but it's not possible to during E3. If you can't beat them, join them.
>>
>>330566420

Reddit tier mindset.
>>
>>330555890
I will if its really a handheld in someway. Problem with Wii U is that they just made all their games for 3DS and then stopped. You can blame third party or whatever, but the fact is the Wii U is missing many games that should've been there. Even if you stripped away the third party, they have enough IP for me to buy a platform to play their games. Probably the only ones in the industry that can say that desu.
>>
>>330566701
E3 has been shitpostfest on /v/ since forever, are you actually new?
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.