[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK ARE SOME SPAWN LOCATIONS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: 1457716137566.jpg (446 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457716137566.jpg
446 KB, 1920x1080
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT THE FUCK ARE SOME SPAWN LOCATIONS FOR THE ASHEN WASTE?

I'VE RAN AROUND NEARLY THE ENTIRE BLOOD GROVE AND CANNOT FIND THIS FUCKING RIFT

I AM ANGRY
ANGRY ABOUT CH'THONIANS
>>
>>330552532
It's usually in the upper half the Blood Grove, just clear it all or use your ears, you can hear the rift from when it's still a few screens away.

Grim Dawn thread
>>
>>330552818
I JUST found it. No fucking clue how I missed it. I know that fuckin' graphic stands out.

Hit Revered with Kymon's so gonna see what he has to offer now item/augment wise.
>>
Found an epic frost 2h sword - wanna try to make an ice fighter, but since the sword gives pet boni and +1 skills to Nightblade and Shaman, Im not sure if thats possible.
Shaman pets are meh in ultimate without investing a shitload of points and arcanist offers more Cold abilities AND nice damage abilities, but Nightblade offers a cold res debuff and 2 oh shit buttons.
>>
>>330553048
Spellbreaker (Nightblade/arcanist) is pretty good but I'd rather play dual wield if I'm going to be Nightblade.
>>
>>330553048
You can but you'll probably find a better sword for that purpose later on.
>>
i bought this game and it doesn't run. the goddamn fucking thing crashes to a black screen forcing me to restart my pc. fuck.
>>
Playing Thor build, aka primal strike Druid (shaman/arcanist)

Any survivability tips early on, since I can't get the wendigo totem yet? Just get mirror and buy shit tons of potions since I'm not going for giants blood devotion?
>>
>Outcast remembers you from previous difficulties
That was pretty fucking cool. Just found that out.

I know I should really use the Pierce resist augment on BOTH my weapons but her lightning augment is too good to pass up so I gotta have at least one.
>>
>>330553481
Sorry anon, mine runs great. Ask the forums or get a refund I guess.
>>
Do you think Grim Dawn will get under 10$ during sales?
>>
>>330553748
I think it was around that during sales. Definitely worth it.
>>
>>330553748
Eventually but not for a while since it was just released. $25 bucks is a decent price anyways if you want it sooner
>>
File: wasdasd.jpg (87 KB, 363x940) Image search: [Google]
wasdasd.jpg
87 KB, 363x940
>>330553432
Yeah, but I already have a trickster, so I would rather make an elemental themed character again.
Shame both Devotion and Skill calc are fucking garbage ingame.

>>330553443
I dunno, I have bad luck with legos, cant even find more Ultos items for my lightning Shaman.

>>330553568
>Any survivability tips early on, since I can't get the wendigo totem yet?
The wendigo totem is a pretty big joke and dryad/behemoth/chariot devotions are pretty much mandatory for ultimate difficulty especially as melee.
>>
>>330553481
I get this when I try to exit a game after a long session. I play in windowed borderless for that reason so that I don't have to reboot every time.

I heard about people getting a lot of crashes since the latest patch, I'm sure it'll be fixed soon. Just wait a bit or refund it.
>>
>>330553748
You had the chance to buy it for $12 last year
>>
>>330553881
Oh you said epic so I thought you meant actual epics. Aren't blues epics? I never remember the proper term for different scales of items/enemies in these games.

I have poor luck too. I need to work on other characters so I can actually use other legos.
>>
>>330553881
>wendigo is a joke

DAMMIT

This build is too fun to pass up tho, thanks for the tips. Obviously mirror is a one point wonder, but what about that aura that reduces incoming damage at the expense of your own?

Also shaman occultist bleed build is insane. I was like 4 levels lower than krieg and just obliterated him on my first try.
>>
>>330554023
Maiven's Sphere of Protection is another mandatory skill if you go Arcanist, from what I understand. I use it myself. Not that guy btw (OP here).
>>
>>330553881
Do you know where legendary sets like Ultos/Ulzuin/etc drop? I've been farming Moosilauke in Elite like crazy and found a shitload of legendaries but nothing for me.

It seems they only drop from nemeses in Ultimate and I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet...
>>
>>330553881
>wendigo totem is a joke
Yeah no
With +4 Shaman skills I get 3%+200 health per tick and a 33% chance to heal for 14% of my damage for 2 skill points
>>
>>330554023
>Obviously mirror is a one point wonder, but what about that aura that reduces incoming damage at the expense of your own?
Max it, 20% absorption is huge, but you are pretty fragile anyway, since you go Arcanist/Shaman.
The problem is you need a lot of OA to hurt people in ultimate, but at the same time, you need a reasonable amount of health, armour and armour absoprtion, all 8 damage types AND stun/slow/freeze res, because the devs are retarded.

The problem with the Wendigo is that it only heals when it damages enemies with its aura and consider: 14k HP means it ticks for 310 HP or so per second yes, second, the 0.5 shit the skills says doesnt work

>>330554019
>Oh you said epic so I thought you meant actual epics. Aren't blues epics?
Yeah my bad.

>>330554207
Naw, I found the helmet recipe for Ultos on an Elite nemesis.

>>330554287
Get to ultimate and see how much thats worth if you get hammered.
>>
>>330554106
Ok, I had a demo arcanist that I never used it on since I could just kite around with my rifle build, but for melee it seems like it might be good. The mirror is 3 seconds of immunity, so it's always mandatory.
>>330554287
I'll probably try it out regardless.
>>
>looking for Mogdrogen's mcguffin in the Ashen Waste
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
KILL ME

>>330554454
I don't use Mirror myself but Maiven's is nice on my Spellbreaker.

Question about that to the other guys ITT: I have ONE point in Arcane Will. Should I dump it in favor of a Mastery point? Seemed okay for a one-point why-not.
>>
>>330554561
Drop it in mirror.
>>
>>330554287
Sorry, let me rephrase that:
Technically, the Totem is nice, but it depends on the second class you picked.
And since there are devotions which are worth much more than the Totem ...
>>
File: wend.jpg (952 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wend.jpg
952 KB, 1920x1080
>>330554378
>Get to ultimate and see how much thats worth if you get hammered
Ok
>>
>>330554561
Do this >>330554779
Seriously, level one of mirror is 3 seconds of 100% damage absorption, basically making you invulnerable. Anything beyond level one just increases the damage reflected back when you get hit. Good for avoiding a dire situation or tanking a single strong hit from a boss.
>>
>>330554779
Hm. Reckon that would work too.

My character isn't ~GREAT~ or anything. Between the defenses I have and the mitigation/skills I can employ, if I'm dead, I'm dead. I can definitely try this out though. Doesn't hurt to have another "oh shit" button.
>>
>about to get another Devo point
>not a single fuckin' clue what to put it in
>>
>>330555643
Well nobody can help you if you don't post your build
>>
>>330555907
I know. I'm fuckin' lazy, man. I have most the mandatory Devotions already like max Chariot and 4/5 Behemoth. Playing a dual-wield lightning-based Spellbreaker. Throw some names at me and I'll tell you if I already have points in it or if it is already maxed (which likely is.)
>>
>>330556124
Isn't there literally a lightning constellation? Got that one?
>>
>>330556124
Tortoise
Scales of Ulcama
Targo the Builder (no need to complete it)
Throne

If you're going for more damage then
Viper
Tempest
Rhowan's Crown
>>
>>330556212
Tempest. Yessir. That was the first major thing I grabbed.

>>330556285
I really do need more damage but survivability would probably be okay too. Granted, all of my main resists are currently capped except for 77%cold, 77% poison/acid, and 44% pierce.

I've got Viper and Tempest. Also got Throne. I'll take a look at Rhowan's Crown if you can tell me where it is. The others look like they have some nice stuff but I don't think I would need to max them because not everything is beneficial for me, or I already have essential things attached to an ability.
>>
>>330556558
Rhowan's Crown is at the bottom a bit to the right.
The skill is elemental storm which is crazy good in any elemental damage based build and even more so in melee.
>>
File: 20160312170216_1.jpg (394 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160312170216_1.jpg
394 KB, 1920x1080
>>330556558
Ayyyyyyyyyy I didnt wanted to do anything else today anyway

Honestly, I already have the Viper, is there any other way to fuck my enemies res?
>>
>>330556558
Crown is bottom right, great skill if you have a boss that likes to stand in one place
>>
>>330557198
Wind Devil
>>
File: 20160312171150_1.jpg (406 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160312171150_1.jpg
406 KB, 1920x1080
>>330557387
Well, that helps a bit - does the effect stack with each wind devil?
Do I just max Raging Tempest?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.