[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VAE VICTIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
VAE VICTIS
>>
Why did they make Kain look so balding?
>>
>>330541418
Why not?
>>
>>330541457
I don't know, it's just a strange design decision.
>>
KAIN IS DEIFIED
>>
>>330542671
His art in game gives him a more typical widow's peak. I agree his model looks a little off, not necessarily the high hairline itself but the way it sits on his head.
>>
THE HEA- THE HEA- THE HEA- THE HEART OF DARKNESS
>>
>>330542964
Reputed to have been ripped from the chest of the greatest vampire to have ever existed, Janos Audron, the Heart of Darkness restores vampiric unlife. Life is precious, Janos discovered, as it was torn, throbbing and bleeding, from his own body.
>>
>>330540301

IRON SWORD
IRON ARMOR
THE HEART OF DARKNESS
THE AXES
THE HEA-THE-HEA-TEHA-TEHA-TAHATAHATAHATAHATEHEARTOFDARKNESS
>>
>>330540301
Best LoK game
>>
>>330544909
Agreed. But, to be fair, it's not like the games after the first Soul Reaver are that great at all.

The first Blood Omen is excellent. It's a shame the series fell off so hard after it.
>>
>>330545026
Atleast did the voice acting and dialouge still hold up
>>
>>330545026
Did Amy Hennig do Blood Omen too?
>>
>>330545198
No.
>>
>>330543210
Kain's descriptions were fucking amazing. I was so suprised that you could hear his description of the iron sword and iron armour, despite never picking them up
>>
YAY BIGTITS
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.