[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss him.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Eryuart.jpg (669 KB, 1386x1869) Image search: [Google]
Eryuart.jpg
669 KB, 1386x1869
I miss him.
>>
>>330531431
Did you suddenly lose your copy of 4 since V came out?
>>
>>330531505
You know what I mean.
>>
I miss Akuma because his fighting style brings in the hype

No more air fireball hype at EVO...

Dammit man why didn't they let ULTRA run Capcom Pro Tour for another year while capcom/dimps worked on making SFV a complete game.

Now it's too late because SFV didn't sell well enough
>>
That moment when you realize that SFIV had better sound design than SFV.

Why did they drop the ball so hard with this game man.
>>
>>330531908
it sold fine, especially since you have to essentially buy another copy if you want a spouse or family member who also plays to get in on the ranked matches.

You literally have to buy another digital license to access multiplayer.

I come from a family who played sf4, and man it's fucking irritating knowing we shelled out individual copies to play on the same ps4.

And if a friend wants to play online and make his own ID? buy another game.

One big gripe, oh and fuck bison chun nash.
>>
>>330531908
>I miss Akuma because his fighting style brings in the hype

are you fucking retarded?

he was one of the most boring to watch because of his vortex setups

the only reason the fireball "HE" was because me and the rest of the people sitting next to me were mad tired of watching the Tokido vs Infiltration finals

Both players were just keeping away and doing jump back air-fireball, which was a boring set to watch. So everyone in my area mocked the fact that all the shit that came of this was the annoying "HE". So we all just started shouting it. Next thing we know the entire crowd was losing its shit because the "HE" bullshit was mad disrespectful to the really tense match they were having.
>>
>>330533015
You're going to love watching Infiltration bully everyone in SFV with his lame Nash then

I can't wait for EVO it's going to be glorious
>>
>Nash
>no 3 frame jab
>no invincible reversal

Nash aint going to bully nobody

Sako is going to show the true potential of Karin and blow you faggots away

He was the one who introduced Evil Ryu to the masses with his axe kick links combos at Capcom Cup, years ago.

He even pioneered Elena at EVO 2014, then everyone caught one an started maining her by 2015.
>>
>>330531431
DLC pay up
>>
>>330533723
lol
Sako is a choker

biggest strenght is his execution which is pretty much irrelevant in this game
>>
File: 1ifn.png (181 KB, 743x521) Image search: [Google]
1ifn.png
181 KB, 743x521
what is it about INFILTRATION that people fear him so much?
>>
>>330534583
why isnt DSP on that list?
>>
>>330534583
he dominated the game harder than Daigo and is capable of using pretty much the entire cast at a world class level

while daigo was ahead of the game with his option-selects during vanilla and super

fucking infil had an entire phone full of unblockable set ups

>that time he used Hakan to counterpick PR Rog's Balrog at EVO
>>
>>330534249
sako's ridiculous at the start of a new game tho
>>
>>330534883
was this the moment that changed everything?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_gR273_Two
>>
>>330535213
i went there and bodied everyone at VSAV

the most insane shit was how Damdai totally bodied everyone at ST

but Infil was blowing up daigo hard.

Daigo was set on only focusing on SF4

meanwhile, infil was playing both SF4 and SFxT and he took everyones money.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.