[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DO I KILL THIS FUCKING THING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 225px-Eater_eve.jpg (17 KB, 225x319) Image search: [Google]
225px-Eater_eve.jpg
17 KB, 225x319
HOW DO I KILL THIS FUCKING THING
>>
>>330530938
Def or Int piercing attacks
>>
Shoot da nigga blam blam
>>
>>330531061
Doesn't do enough damage.
It kills me before I can kill it.

>>330531093
are you kidding me niggu
>>
>>330531305
Level up your didjamans then, loser.
>>
>>330530938
Hit it until it dies.
>>
>>330530938
Buy a lot of sleep resist acessories, after that it's only a matter of git gud.
>>
>>330531425
It's not working

>>330531469
I can't
It goes apeshit halfway through and obliterates me.
>>
>>330530938
It's tough but you might want a mega or some over leveled ultimates.
That's how i did it.
Yuuko a cute
>>
>tfw grinded like fuck for hours while watching TV and breezed through most of the game

I greatly regret this decision.
>>
>>330531607
I have WarGreymon, Rosemon, Justimon and Holydramon and GranKuwagamon.

At some point it starts to pump up it's speed to the point where it hits my entire party twice in a row and kills everyone.
>>
>>330531801
I used angewoman, lady devimon and palidramon.
Took about 5 minutes but wasn't all that hard.
Get those recovery items that cure the entire party
>>
>>330531801
USE BUFFS RETARD
>>
>>330531952
I use speed and attack debuffs on it, but at some point it catches on, and I have no choice but to heal every single turn, until the debuffs wear off, and it kills me.
>>
Debuff it to the ground while it's still healthy. It only loses its goddamn mind and goes into murder mode when you've dealt significant damage, so take advantage of that grace period. I would hold off on all damage until the debuffs are thickly laid.

Speed debuffing is vital because if it gets any turns when enraged it buffs its speed sky-high. If you don't have a speed debuffer by now this is your wake-up call to get one.

Anti-sleep accessories or a Digimon with an anti-sleep passive ability are insurance. You might be able to get a Machinedramon if you're grinding. I believe MetalMamemon also has it.
>>
>>330532097
alright
I'll try that
>>
>>330532043
Are you aware that debuffs stack? If you bring its speed to the ground before it enrages it really, really should not live long enough to pick up the pace. It had, like, a single turn on the turn sidebar at any given time.
>>
>>330532250
>Are you aware that debuffs stack?
yes
>>
>>330530938
Go Piercing attacks for the first half of his life.
On the 2nd half of his life is where shit gets problematic. Faggot keeps spamming a high-damage, sleep-inducing attack to all your digimon.
You'll need some anti-sleep for this. Alternatively, get yourself a Belphemon.
Also, no need to focus on using piercing attacks for the 2nd half of his life. Just wait till his defences goes down and hit him with everything you've got. Don't bother using Accel Boost.
>>
Just wait until you hit the Great Challenges.
>>
File: 1402117695605.jpg (113 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
1402117695605.jpg
113 KB, 497x732
>>330532541
>Kentarousmon and Craniamon
>mfw

truly the most difficult fight in the game.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.