[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EMBRAAAAAAAACE THE DAAAAAAAAARK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: azura.jpg (144 KB, 1273x714) Image search: [Google]
azura.jpg
144 KB, 1273x714
EMBRAAAAAAAACE THE DAAAAAAAAARK
>>
>>330523450
Is she a kebab
>>
>>330523450
Nohr plot is shit
>>
File: 1193292012398.jpg (39 KB, 493x542) Image search: [Google]
1193292012398.jpg
39 KB, 493x542
>>330523450

Hoshido dance was better sadly. Which is a shame since that black getup makes my dick diamonds.

Also:

>Hey, that singer that looks and sounds exactly like Azura. Who is she!? I should ask Azura, maybe she'll know. Wait, where is Azura? I don't see her at all!

>>330524526

It's so, so, so bad. I went into it expecting it to be bad but enjoyable, but it's just the most nonsensical bullshit I've ever seen.

>I stood up to Evil-Dad in Chapter 2 to protect 2 prisoners, but now I'll back down from Hans, much later, without a single piece of proof he's acting on Evil-Dad's orders. Just gonna standby and watch Scarlet get tortured to death.
>Oops the Crystal broke. Can we just get another one? NOPE! Lets go invade Hoshido! We know Evil-Dad is a demon, let's get him exactly what he wants. IT'S THE ONLY WAY
>Hey we just captured the entire Hoshido royal family, we can end the war right now. No more bloodshed or pain, we can force Hoshido to surrender. NO! MUH HONOUR! WE MUST LET THEM GO! (And kill the guy who captured them...)

It just gets worse and worse every single chapter
>>
>>330523450
What does she meant by this ?
>>
File: 1406766286759.gif (303 KB, 666x444) Image search: [Google]
1406766286759.gif
303 KB, 666x444
This is the general structure of Nohr's plot
Garon : Kamui go do this or I murder you
Kamui : Okay, but I'm not going to kill anyone, just make them retreat.
Garon : Macbeth, don't kill Kamui but make his life really shitty
Macbeth : Yes, King Garon
Kamui : OH NO, I MANAGED TO BEAT THESE PEOPLE WITHOUT KILLING THEM BUT NOW GARON/GANZ/MACBETH ARE KILLING THEM AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING A BOOBOOBOO
Marx/Camilla/Leon : We can't do shit because Garon will kill us. Just keep your mouth shut we love you.
Aqua : My brilliant attempt to reveal Garon's true form as failed, even with my brilliant disguise of only a veil and black dress. Here Kamui, look at this one of a kind Crystal Ball to show you Garon's true form. Oops it's shattered.
Kamui : I know what I must do Aqua. I must conquer Hoshido to reveal Garon's true form using that magic throne of Hoshido We will tell NO ONE of our true intentions.
Kamui : I will now proceed to defeat Hoshido and cry whenver Garon/Ganz/Macbeth show up and start murdering people for no reason.
Ryouma ; I COMMIT SUICIDE SO KAMUI ISN'T EXECUTED BY GARON FOR NOT KILLING ME. REMEMBER ME AS SOMEONE WHO DIED WITH GLORY RATHER THAN A SISTER MURDERER
Macbeth : Welp, we're gonna murder you now Kamui.
Marx/Leon/Camilla/Elise : WE'VE GROWN ENOUGH OF A BACKBONE NOT TO JUST COMPLAIN ANYMORE.
Macbeth : I DINDUNUFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIINBLARG
Garon : Shit, the Magic Throne revealed my true throne. I must kill all witnesses.
Camilla/Leon/Elise : WE CAN'T FIGHT FATHER
Marx : Retards, that's a fucking slime monster. DIE SLIME MONSTER.
Takumi : I'm a zombie archer final boss out of nowhere! Wanna know how this happened? BUY THE DLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC~
Kamui : I got a lot of people killed because I can't communicate or use deception properly~
Where's Aqua?
Aqua : I disappear because my song kills me, but you'll only know that if you play Hoshido~
>>
>>330524787
Yeah it's pretty fucking stupid.
>>
File: image.png (247 KB, 434x538) Image search: [Google]
image.png
247 KB, 434x538
>>330525231
>>
>>330525231

this is so accurate, it hurts.
>>
>>330525231
Do one for Hoshido
>>
>>330527671
Kamui: I don't want to hurt nobody.
Ryoma: Well that's too bad kid, cause you're gonna hurt everybody.
Kamui: NOOOOOOOOO!
>>
Why did they make Kamui such a fucking pussy?
>>
>>330528921
Because Hoshido are Japanese and The Good Guys so Kamui shouldn't try to oppose or kill them.
>>
>>330525231
It hurts that this is 100% spot on
>>
>>330529205
...im still having run with it though.
>>
>>330529581
Hey, the gameplay is fine. Great even. But hot damn the story is insufferable sometimes.
>>
who /oceansgreywaves/ here?
>>
>>330527671
Kamui:We must find Hinoka! Oh she's right here. We must find Takumi! Oh he's also here.
Azura:I will dance so he stops being evil
Kamui:We must find Ryoma!
Camilla:Ey bby. Wan sum fuck?
Leo: Don't believe that daddy is bad! He's just evil!
Ryoma:Over here.
Now let's infiltrate Nohr
Scarlet: I'm the leader of a rebellion. That's pushed aside after one chapter.
We must go over this mountain of tumblr
Keaton: M I a Kawaii wolf XXD :3
Kaze: Hope you A ranked me!

Leo: I hate you
Kamui:No you don't
Leo: You're right...
Azura: Have this crystal.
Kamui: What's in it?
Leo: play Conquest
Go to the rainbow sage
Kamui:Hello old man are you the rainbow sage?
Sage:No. He's I'm the castle
Max res 0def generals are in there.
Kamui: You are the sage
No to this fortress
Iago:It is a dragon and you're being digested!
Kamui: Is this chapter timed?
Iago: no....
Azura: ow singing hurts
Lava river time!

Now just go through the tunnel
Shura:Sup fags.
Ryoma:I'm Ryoma
Shura:Sorry.
Elise: I'll take you to the castle
Camilla:Ey bby. Wan sum fuk?
Hans:I kill your fish sister that hasn't been seem since chapter 3 in the story
Kamui:You monster
Iago:Takumi is the traitor.
Azura:Singing time
Xañdèr:Hey amigo. Want to fight
Elise:Nooooo... Xañdèr you sister killer...
Xañder.: just kill me now I guess ese.
Garon: Do your laundry!
Kamui:No!
Garon:Roar dragon time
Kamui:O shit this is easy compared to Conquest.

Ryoma: We will build a wall around Hoshido again to make it even greater
>>
>>330528227
I kekked
>>
>>330530134
MAKE HOSHIDO GREAT AGAIN
>>
I REALLY LIKE THE PART WHERE SHE TELLS ME SHE'S THE OCEAN'S GRAY WAVES.
>>
>>330530670
You have it wrong anon. YOU are the ocean's grey waves
>>
>>330530737
No I'm not.

The ocean is fucking gay, I'll go full OUGI on you if you call me that every again.
>>
>>330525231
>>330524787
What about the waifu though?
>>
File: computer yaranaika.png (156 KB, 491x585) Image search: [Google]
computer yaranaika.png
156 KB, 491x585
Why is everyone taking the plot oh so seriously? The only thing I remembered with FE - Blaze it Sword or whatever, it was about Lyn whose CRIT *teleports behind you* and Hector who is a bro,

and FE Incest is about a prince with spear and loves sisters and his princess sister who did NOTHING to contribute to the plot.

Hell, most of the FE plot is about some Lord who's gathering a bunch of pretty faced waifu(male) in the battlefield with a Dragon for a final boss
>>
>>330530769
The ocean may be gay, but YOU are greywaves
>>
>>330531075
Because it's offensively bad. Blazing Sword's story was only mediocre but passable without a new glaring flaw or example of extreme stupidity surfacing every single time there's a cutscene.

I mean yeah there was the part about Eliwood and friends' disguises, but Fates even matched that anyway with "that mysterious dancer".
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.