[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>directed by that guy who made the portal short film >produced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 10-Cloverfield-Lane-JJ-Abrams.jpg (57 KB, 770x442) Image search: [Google]
10-Cloverfield-Lane-JJ-Abrams.jpg
57 KB, 770x442
>directed by that guy who made the portal short film
>produced by JJ abrams, who wanted to work wilth Valve to make Valve movies
>Mi CHELL e
>white tank and leg braces
>Aperture style bunker under a corn field
>Synth dropships
>combine advisor aliums
>MERCY HOSPITAL
coverfield confirmed set in Half Life universe
>>
c-cmon guys.
this is cool.
>>
>>330517542
Remember when JJAbrams said it was directly related to Cloverfield? What a liar.
>>
>>330517542
whoa fucking spoilers man
>>
>>330520962
This is /v/, not /tv/
Goodman kills the bearded hick btw.
>>
>>330519485
It definitely takes place in the same universe, for one we see two brands that appear in cloverfield kelvin gas station, and slusho along with the fact john goodmans character does apear on the clover field website working for the oil drilling company from the first film
>>
Cloverfield was the biggest viral marketing ploy i think ever.
people, people i knew, myself included, we're digging all over the internet and analyzing pictures and trailers and credits for hours for this movie.
my friend made a fucking Youtube video for it, it's the only Youtube video he's ever made.

this one has got to be mysterious and cryptic x 40000000. it's birthed from the viral buzz that Cloverfield created.
so i expect it to appear to not be related to Cloverfield whatsoever, like an illusion you have to discover or something.
>>
>>330522273
But what about the half life connections?
Do you think jew jew would do it?
>>
>>330522273

Wrong.

That would be The Blair Witch Project.

They spun it all off as a true story and as actual real footage. They made up all these elabrate news reports and everything to go with the actors going missing and all.

Then when the movie got nominated for something, and all the actors walked up on stage, everyone was like "What."
>>
>>330522273
saw it wednesday (work at a theater)

there is nothing relating to the first movie in it
>>
So is the monster still in?
>>
God JJ Abrams is such a hack
>>
>>330522715
>No Monster

FUCK MAN. I was actually excited that the monster would appear again.
>>
>>330517542
No bro
>>
>>330522273
Post the YouTube video
>>
videogames
>>
>>330522819

Just saw it. Can confirm no monsters.

there are aliens though.
>>
>>330522715

Welp, guess that confirms my worst fear.

I was worried they just made a smaller project, and slapped the Cloverfield name on it.

Is it still worth seeing?
>>
>>330522715

How was it otherwise? Looks interesting. Wanted to go see it, but then again, I always want to go see things but never end up going.

>tfw no friends to do things with because they're married and are too busy with work and being married
>end up just taking my dog to the dog park on days off because friends too busy
>>
>>330523030
Oh shit Super 8 sequel?
>>
I heard JJ likes vidya and publically denounced the Into Darkness game
>>
>>330522273
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK I remember all the hype for that shit.
The forums made specifically for combing through ARG shit.
People in New York giving details during the filming.
The movie was a 6/10 honestly.
>>
Is the Cloverfield John Goodman?
>>
>I accept your apology.
>>
>>330522509
Bullshit.
>>
>>330519485
It is directly related to Cloverfield.

It just so happens that the direct connection has no bearing on the plot whatsoever.
>>
>>330524261
I thought he was going to dip his hand in the acid.

oops.
>>
>>330524261
>get grievances
>suddenly feel the urge to act like a pretentious mook
>>
>>330517542
JJ Abrams has never made a good movie.
>>
>>330517542
>coverfield confirmed set in Half Life universe

No.
>>
File: 1452495355693.jpg (39 KB, 636x651) Image search: [Google]
1452495355693.jpg
39 KB, 636x651
>the only way to see new movies is to drive to a cinema and watch it in a room with a hundred other people
I'd pay the price of a movie ticket to be able to watch it at home but instead I'll just wait and pirate a BR rip
>>
>>330524468
Mission Impossible III was alright
>>
>>330524642
>MFW the theater I went to was just me and one other guy.
I should have taken a picture.
>>
>>330524642
Except that chinks usually leak movies immediately. Real rips too not the shitty hand recordings.
>>
>>330522509
>The Blair Witch Project
Highschooler, pls. Cannibal Holocaust did what you described and made it better. They even arrested the director in Yurope and wanted to put charges on him.
>>
>>330525028
still waiting for star wars 7 or whatever that isn't that 240p spanish cam
>>
>>330525028
>Except that chinks usually leak movies immediately.
The Witch torrent fucking when? I am suffering from a movie blue balls.
>>
File: 1305185205154.png (8 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1305185205154.png
8 KB, 126x126
>goodman plays as gabe newell
Genius.
>>
>>330523463
What kind? Is it like an invasion? Very curious about this movie.
>>
>>330524312

No it's real. It was kicking around for years before it came out, so people legitimately thought it was a true story until they saw the movie... although some still believed it.
>>
>>330525142
mah nigga
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.