[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im probably going to pick up this game tomorrow for some co op
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Im probably going to pick up this game tomorrow for some co op with friends. Never played it before and wanted to hear some opinions on it from those who have.
>>
>>330489015
Best comic book game ever
>>
File: X-Men Legends 2.jpg (139 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
X-Men Legends 2.jpg
139 KB, 1024x768
X-Men Legends 2 was better
>>
Are you buying the gold edition, OP? If you buy it digitally on XBL it comes with all the DLC, though you can't buy the DLC separately. 30 or 40 bucks is a much better alternative to the 70 or so a copy of the gold edition costs I own one and only slightly regret paying that much

Or if you aren't buying the GE it's cheap as shit for every platform, except PS3 for some reason.

Best Deadpool VA
>>
>>330489015
fun game

the sequel wasn't that good, but it'll tie in with the next Avengers movie

if you want another game like it play Xmen Legends 1 and 2
>>
>Spidey uses a rope
>>
it's shit but the kind of really good shit that'll make you laugh a lot with your pals
>>
File: 1434023482235.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1434023482235.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>there will never be an ultimate alliance 3
Why even live?
>>
>>330489015
this

I need to get this game again

>>330489268
didn't know you can get it on XBL
>>
>>330489708
>didn't know you can get it on XBL
It came back along with the second out of nowhere. The biggest surprise was that they both had the DLC that, back around 2010 or so, they insisted was NEVER EVER coming back.

Licensing is weird.
>>
>>330489015
from what i remember deadpool was op
this game was fucking great
my squad was logan, blade, deadpool, ghost rider
>>
>>330489582
>tfw Raven is stuck co-developing COD and will probably be merged into Infinity Ward's rotting husk just like Neversoft

I wouldn't want any other dev making a UA game. MUA2 was a different team and that was just okay.
>>
>>330489902
I totally had forgotten that shit with the DLC's back in the day
>>
Fun game but I forget everything about it except I spent many a day playing it
>>
>>330489268
Sorry I just grabbed this pic when I searched for this game on google. I'm just getting the regular edition for like 8 dollars. How is this game single player wise? Im mainly getting it to co-op online and offline with my friends, but during the times when we cant all play I'd still like to. How is the Thing in this game? Hes always been one of my favorites.
>>
>>330489015
Easily the best Marvel game. If you have ever played Champions of Norrath or Baldur's Gate Alliance (both really good coop games) you will really like this game.
>>
>>330490791
>How is this game single player wise?
Still fine. Some levels are a bit of a slog, mostly the ones near the beginning and IIRC in Act 3, but the game is perfectly playable alone.

>How is the Thing in this game?
I can't remember. I stuck with the same four guys for most of the game.
>>
>that fucking arcade segment
>>
>>330489164
X-men legends 3 when
>>
Shit, I had so much fun with my old roommate playing this game. I was iron man and ice man and he was cap and wolverine. Good times.
>>
It just makes me sad that such a fun game was the last to use classic skins and not do the whole garbage Film and Ultimate costumes.
>>
>marvel aka Disney only make fucking mobile shit now

When was even the last proper Spidey game? Not including movie tie ins?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.