[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let's say that Princess Zelda does show up in Zelda U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: Zelda, Right & Wrong.png (952 KB, 2436x800) Image search: [Google]
Zelda, Right & Wrong.png
952 KB, 2436x800
So let's say that Princess Zelda does show up in Zelda U / NX. Do you think Nintendo will give her a more proactive role or the very least give her development? Or is she doomed to be a damsel again?
>>
>>330487296
What's wrong with the right side? Do you even know what princesses do?
>>
I don't understand the difference
>>
I wouldn't mind if they just made another game without Zelda in it. Ganon too.

>>330487296
But SS zelda was great
>>
File: ZeldaItsRudeToPoint[1].jpg (227 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
ZeldaItsRudeToPoint[1].jpg
227 KB, 800x500
>Skyward Sword not best Zelda

Yeah nah.
>>
>>330487562
The ones on the left tend to do stuff in their respective games while the ones on the right are just damsels that needed to be saved and aren't even developed that much.
>>
>left is literal magical cosplay, toon shit , and spinoff shit
>right is proper zeldas
>no sign of brown hair zelda
>>
>>330488187
but thats wrong for skyward sword, and and its closer to being right for Tetra who was mostly held captive in both her games
>>
>>330487296
I genuinely don't understand what you're asking for in that image OP.
>>
>>330487781
>>330488187
>>330489416
Minish Cap Zelda is best Zelda.
>>
>>330489416
>TP Zelda
>The one Zelda that literally has less screen-time than any other

Fucking Midna is a better example than her.
>>
I dont see the difference between the two sides

are you saying one side is masculine and the other is feminine, or something similar

you sound like a faggot with no confidence
>>
>>330487296
>Damsels
Do you even understand what a Princess is?
Have you even played Twilight Princess? She willingly forfeit herself to the enemy to save her people from war. You know, like a lot of old princesses did?
>>
>>330489886
What? The only masculine one on the left is Sheik, Tetra is a little butch but still pretty girly overall.
>>
>>330489958
>doesn't know what a damsel is
>>
ok so, oot zelda is probably the most proactive out of all of them, considering she's scheming against ganondorf before you even do the second dungeon. Tetra on the other hand doesn't really do much, and spends the second and third acts locked underground.
I dunno, the games are named after her so it would make sense for Zelda to play a significant role in them, but at the same time if the game works better having her just be sort of a set piece then that's fine too.
>>330490184
it's not uncommon for a character in a game to be less of an actual player in the story and more of a device around which the plot can move, it doesn't suddenly become immoral when that character is female.
>>
>>330487296
Anita please fuck off, your video game shitshow crashed and burned, so just give up.
>>
>>330489958
I know I'm a sexual mentally ill man when my first thought after reading your post was imagining zedla being gang raped by a pack of gorons.
>>
best zelda is spirit tracks tho
>>
File: zora guitar.jpg (71 KB, 428x600) Image search: [Google]
zora guitar.jpg
71 KB, 428x600
>>330490771
naw, best top down zelda is ALTTP.

Best 3D Zelda is Majora's Mask, beating Twilight Princess easily.
>>
>>330490954
He meant the girl not the game.
>>
>>330488187
Tetra literally did nothing but get captured.
>>
She will appear as an invincible enemy that occasionally appears on the overworld. Her only goal will be to hunt you down and kill you because of plot. If you hear Zelda's Lullaby, hide.
>>
>>330487296
>Sheik in new mainline Zelda after twenty years
>be a playable character with AC2 gameplay
nintendo pls I need
>>
>>330490954
best 3D Zelda is fucking none of them
>>
>>330491032
oh snap

I liked the Twilight Princess model and Tetra. Spirit Tracks was too jagged for me, I think.. even the costume is a little different
>>
>>330491471
But the 3D games are better anon kun
>>
>>330491263
>you are a girl that is the reincarnation of Link
>but you were born in the wrong place and someone else took your place as hero
>Now you must survive the goddess' anger that has possessed Zelda and are hunting you down to punish you
>>
>>330491263
So she's nemesis?
>>
Spirit Tracks Zelda is best Zelda, too bad the rest of the game is shit.
>>
The only shit zelda is Jewward nose zelda
>>
>>330487296
Femininity is bad
Masculinity is bad

Everyone should be ugly androgynous blobs.
>>
>>330490184
It's a made up term SJW cunts like you throw around like it has any meaning.
>>
Ghost Zelda is the best Zelda by far. She has the most personality and the largest role in Link's actual adventure.
>>
>bloo bloo bloo female character doesn't develop enough muh femuhnizm
>male character doesn't talk or have any development
>>
>>330491386
>>Sheik in new mainline Zelda after twenty years
>>be a playable character with AC2 gameplay
>nintendo pls I need

A stealth spinoff game starring Shiek would be excellent idea but who would develop it?
>>
I just want my lovely princess Zelda to be drop dead gorgeous.
>>
File: Helmaroc%20King[1].jpg (17 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Helmaroc%20King[1].jpg
17 KB, 640x480
>>330491147
>start playing Wind Waker
>very first thing you see Tetra do is get captured
>>
>>330487296
>Do you think Nintendo will give her a more proactive role or the very least give her development?

I predict she will be joining Link as a companion and you can switch control in order to complete certain tasks or puzzles
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.