[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hmm.........
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: stealth games.png (287 KB, 648x436) Image search: [Google]
stealth games.png
287 KB, 648x436
hmm.........
>>
Watched a review of the other one, and holy shit it seems bugged, steam reviews rigged?
>>
>>330486435
>20 shills vs ~1000 people playing

Gee idk man
>>
Shitman has done it again
>>
>It's an AAA games gets a knee jerk reaction on steam episode
>>
>>330486435
90% of the hate on Hitman is because its always online, which is fair enough

but Alekhine's gun is LITERALLY Absolution tier awful, a handful of dedicated idiots wont change how crappy the game is because they give it good reviews.
>>
>>330486435
>20 reviews
kek.
>>
File: 1457176427250.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1457176427250.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
>>330489108
>it's a shitty AAA release that has minor launch issues but the trendy public outrage shitters who want to fit in by downvoting it yet were stupid enough to pay money for it in the first place and probably the full price steam listing think said trash is actually a good game otherwise episode
>>
File: lmaooo2.png (9 KB, 401x140) Image search: [Google]
lmaooo2.png
9 KB, 401x140
>>330490105
yeah this is basically the type of people who are leaving reviews
>>
>a game literally nobody's heard of vs a game that got shit on the moment it was announced to be 'episodic'
>>
>>330488313
>Shitman

oh god
>>
Is the always online DRM shit true? How can you fuck up this badly?
>>
>>330490425
are you aware that we live in 2016
name 5 modern AAA games without always online DRM
>>
All of HITMAN I've played so far is fine aside from the stupid episodic release thing and the abhorrent performance. The Paris level is pretty impressive so far.
>>
>>330490105
Is this defending Episodic releases?

I was clearing out recently and found a stack of PC Gamer mags from 10 years ago, talking about how episodic games would revolutionise games (HL2, and SiN being the main talking points). Clearly it didn't work a decade ago, I've seen nothing to suggest it will now.
>>
>>330490619
9you0
>>
>>330490592
Off the top of my head some games I played recently, MGSV, Witcher 3, GTA V, Dying Light and Cities Skyline.
>>
>>330490619
Basically this. I refunded my game though, I'll pick it back up when they release a performance patch and the next mission is out. Otherwise, it's pretty solid but just not -there- yet.
>>
>>330490805
MGSV and GTAV have the same sort of online DRM Hitman 2016 has.
Dying Light, W3, and CS didn't.
>>
>>330490638
Actually I wasn't inferring anything about Hitman at all. I meant more along the lines of garbage like Far Cry Primal.

These babby drones lap up painfully mediocre trash like that, but still rate it down for minor bugs/performance issues to fit in.
>>
A game almost nobody knows next about, vs a game with an established premise and franchise with an actual publisher
"Hitman is episodic, its telltale-shit fuck im triggered"
Ok we can delay the game to 201-
"But i want it now in full release"
but then you ge-
"HITMAN SUCKS"
>>
>>330490970
>MGSV and GTAV have the same sort of online DRM Hitman 2016 has.

What are you talking about? I can play MGSV and GTA V just fine without having internet connection, sure I'll lose some of the online play functions, but I can play it. In Hitman you lose complete access to the game if you lose connection for whatever reason, and you can't play it while offline, even if it's just a fucking singleplayer. The only other game that have this kind of DRM that I can think of is the new Need for Speed.
>>
>>330491190
ah, I was in the wrong here. I misinterpreted always on.
>>
>>330491093
>"But i want it now in full release"
was never said ever. why are you pulling shit out of your ass? better late than incomplete
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.