[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one is better? I can only afford one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (118 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
file.png
118 KB, 600x300
Which one is better?

I can only afford one
>>
PC
>>
PC is your best option for games/life of "console"
>>
>>330480619
>No games
>No future

better just save your money OP
>>
>>330480619
PS4
>>
>>330480619
They are both shit.
>>
Really depends on what console(s) someone already owns and if they want a library of exclusives now and nothing later or nothing now and exclusives later.

If you don't own a PS3, get a PS3 and rake up all the used copies of good games from it, if that doesn't interest you get the PS4 and used copies of remastered PS3 games to hold you over until later this year.

If you enjoy Nintendo games and have friends/family that likes playing games with you, then the Wii U, then start putting money aside for a PS4 later. You can even hack the vWii on the Wii U and pirate GC and Wii games, as well as emulate mostly all other consoles and Nintendo handhelds.

There, unbias opinion from an idort.
>>
>>330480619
What do you already own?
>>
>>330480619
PS4
>>
File: 1391757374636.gif (2 MB, 337x268) Image search: [Google]
1391757374636.gif
2 MB, 337x268
>>330481669
>tripfag thinking his opinion matters
>>
>>330480619
Well you can pirate Wii U games so I'd go with that.
>>
>>330480619
If you don't have a medium/good PC, get a PS4 (but seriously, get a good PC).
Otherwise, WiiU.

Keep also in mind that you'll need PS+ to play multiplayer on PS4 and that you can usually find a WiiU for half the price in western countries.
>>
I am an idort but even now, I honestly do not think the wiiU is a good investment, even if you're someone who will play games with family members.

You need to really like Nintendo first party games I guess, I didn't fit that mold.
>>
>>330480619
Just look at the games anon, both have strong titles, I'd say Bayo 2, TW101, Mario Kart 8, Smash and Splatoon are worth getting one cause you'll get hours of good old fashioned fun.
Also Zelda U's coming out later this year so there's that too.

But the PS4 line up for 2016 is looking amazing, FF7 and 15, GR2, Nier:A, WiLD, Horizon:ZD, No Man's Sky, Uncharted 4, P5, it's gonna be an amazing year for PS4.
>>
>>330481669
>unbiased
>3dsdude

Hmmmmmmm........
>>
File: dodge.gif (2 MB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
dodge.gif
2 MB, 300x220
>>330483442
>which one is better, Wii U or PS4?
>>
>>330483442
Sorry, was posting ex links in another thread. I don't know how more unbiased I can be.

>>330481897
Nice input you have there.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.