[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do steam gamers who don't own at least two of the fallowing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Storm the front.png (490 KB, 688x692) Image search: [Google]
Storm the front.png
490 KB, 688x692
do steam gamers who don't own at least two of the fallowing even exist?

>Team Fortress 2
>Counter strike: Source
>Dota 2
>left for dead 1 or 2
>Killing floor 1 or 2
>portal 1 or 2
>garry's mod
>some other decade old source game like Day od defeat: Source
>>
>Team Fortress 2
>Counter strike: Source
>some other decade old source game like Day od defeat: Source
i got all these for free. a lot of other steam users probably did, too
>>
>>330478209
considering that those are the games that sold steam no.
>>
>>330478209
That's kind of like saying "are there any NES owners who haven't played Super Mario Bros.?"
>>
>>330478209
Not gonna count TF2 since it's free and I played it for a little bit
I have GO, not Source
I have Portal 1

So if you count GO then I have 2 either wise I'm one of those people.
>>
I have every single one of those except for killing floor. Fuck.
>>
>>330478209
I actually, unbelievably, inconceivably dont own any of these
>>
Yes. I don't. Never owned a single Valve product and I'm kinda proud of it after the whole paid mods shit.
>>
>>330478209
I only have TF2 in my library because my nephew played it on my PC for a while. Otherwise I'd have none of those.
>>
>>330478209

Everyone implicitly owns both TF2 and Dota 2 because they're both F2P
>>
>>330478209

>Wait a minute...that stance
>>
>>330478209
TF2 and Dota are both free so everyone technically owns them. Other than that I only have killing floor off that list.
>>
>>330480813
A B S O L U T E M A D M A N
>>
>>330478209
ive got l4d2, my sister got me it for christmas the year it came out, it was the first steam game i got....i briefly played tf2 but didnt like it at all so its gone...i played and completed the first portal on a friends account and played the coop mode of portal 2 with same friend...fun games but ive never felt the urge to pay for 2 to play the solo campagin.
>>
>>330481242
>never felt the urge to pay for 2 to play the solo campagin

You monster.
>>
>>330478209
I've been playing cs 1.6 since 2001
>Got CS 1.6 on steam later but continued playing it on non steam tho
>Bought TF2 on 2008
>bought garry's mod on 2008 too
>Got portal 1 and 2 the days they were released
>got L4D1 AND 2, the days they were released
>same story with half life 1 2 ep1 ep2 dlcs and csgo
I never bought killing floor tho so mehh

feels good tho
>>
>>330478209
You'd be surprised how many third worlders have only dota 2 on their account, with thousands of hours in it too
>>
>>330478209
I have none of those. I was late to steam so my collection is nearly entirely the last two years of humble bundles.
>>
>tfw own every single game on that list
>>
File: 61.jpg (25 KB, 377x326) Image search: [Google]
61.jpg
25 KB, 377x326
Left 4 Dead 2 was given away for free. I added to my library because why the fuck not. Never installed it.

I bought CS: GO on a whim during a sale. Played it for 20 minutes and uninstalled.

I have 300+ Steam games, but Valve games never really appealed to me.
>>
>>330478209
Out of those, I only have Team Fortress 2, and that's because a hardcore PCfag friend of mine bought me the game to play with him. This was back when Steam was new and exotic and TF2 was a paid product.
>>
Only games on the list I don't have ia Dota 2 and KF2.

They were fun, but I can't play them anymore since I'm burned out and bored of them.

>2,000 hours on TF2
The magic is gone.
>>
>>330478209
This is like asking if there is any PS4 owner that doesn't have Bloodborne.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.