[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The ultimate version including all downloadable content and a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 1920x1080
The ultimate version including all downloadable content and a season pass is on sale for 12,50 euro on steam.

Should I do it?
>>
>>330475129
only if you lets play it on twitch for geek moneys while dressing up like a drag queen since tits equals twitch $$$
>>
>>330475129
I thought it wasfun.
>>
yes

it's solid and well optimized

it feels like Alien
>>
Best looking PC game i've seen so far, the visuals are absolutely insane
>>
>season pass
this game had DLC?
>>
File: 1.jpg (9 KB, 1891x46) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
9 KB, 1891x46
I-I hope this will be good

Is the DLC any good?
>>
>>330476224
I did not like the DLC, personally.

I enjoyed playing through the main campaign. The DLC consists of multiple separate "side mission" challenge scenarios, only one of which was inspired by the Alien movie, and the rest being quite short and unsatisfying imo.

Enjoy though, Anon! Play at night in the dark for maximum NOPE.
>>
>>330475129
it's worth it if you're a big alien fan or not too into the horror genre. otherwise it's really only worth a pirate. it has some big flaws that shine through after a couple of hours of playing. also I think the reception it gets is overrated.
either way, you'll at least get a decent amount of enjoyable moments.
>>
>>330475727
>well optimized
You aren't kidding, this thing looks absolutely beautiful yet I was able to full steady 60+ fps on high settings on an old as fuck 670 gtx
>>
>>330477336
as people said before, it runs on black magic
>>
>>330477336
>>330477972
>AMD Optimized

Funny how when I see their name on a game start-up screen, it's normally a game that can run on a toaster. DMC may be pretty bad but I still wonder why it still runs so well even on shitty laptops.
>>
>>330478339
Because only Nvida pulls shit to intentionaly cripple older and rival graphics cards.

Whenever I see something is a gameworks title or otherwise affiliated with Nvidia I start to worry
>>
>>330475129
I have no idea how much that is in actual money.
>>
>>330478764
It's alright, it probably isn't your fault you are stupid
>>
one of the most over rated games in /v/ history, right up there with red dead redemption and dong freeze
>>
>>330479821
You were to much of a pussy to play it?
>>
>>330479821
>overrated
>no one talks about it
>it flopped
>overrated
here's your (You), retard
>>
>>330479821
Incorrect
It was the best game of 2014
>>
>>330479821
inb4 normal difficulty
>>330480124
>/v/ talked about it nonstop and praised it constantly on release.
anon said overrated on /v/, not the world. you're the retard.
>>
>there are people on /v/ that have never seen Alien
>there are people on /v/ that have never seen The Thing
Jesus Christ how horrifying
>>
>>330479821
It's not though. It is actually very underrated. Extremely well-designed game that runs unbelievably well and looks amazing. Interesting story, characters, and setting. Great atmosphere at times. The alien is great.

Seems to me like you're being a bit hysterical.
>>
>>330480551
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/v/ history
typical isolation fanboy
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.