[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll just ask /v/ instead of researching because you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (138 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
138 KB, 460x215
I'll just ask /v/ instead of researching because you guys are honestly right 99% of the time.

Valkyria Chonicles - Worth playing in 2k16?
>>
Yes.
>>
Yeah.
>>
All of my weeaboo friends like it so go for it
>>
Thanks everyone, I'll give Gaben some of my clammy tax refund bux.
>>
>>330458589
Op, I was going to troll you, but even that is silly.

The game is "old" due to being released in 2008, yet even then, it has a unique filter that keeps the graphics original. There was absolutely no need for an "HD" remake.
>>
>>330458589
I don't like video games and even I had fun with it.
>>
No.

Unless you like the least satisfying combat in the history of gaming. Everything sounds like nerf guns.
>>
>>330459292
>hit learning curve
>lose an hour long fight at the last second
>ragequit

Were you one of those poor souls Anon?
>>
>>330460272
I quit during the first fight.

>plinkplink

Wow so satisfying. It felt like a parody sound dub
>>
I always thought this game played just like any grid based, SRPG. I looked at some gameplay after seeing the remastered version and it reminded me more of battalion wars. Would y'all say that's accurate?
>>
>>330460272
Gun is touching the head of the enemy, since he is leaning down against a sandbag, he lives.
>>
sort of. 5/10 game
>>
File: 1453155905659.png (181 KB, 227x302) Image search: [Google]
1453155905659.png
181 KB, 227x302
>>330458858
>Tfw still waiting on my refund
>>
>>330458589

>because you guys are honestly right 99% of the time.
You have that completely backwards dude. /v/ is wrong almost all the time.

But yes, this game is worth playing.
>>
great game

if you have a PS4 I'd probably wait for the remastered version to drop though
>>
>>330461019
this is actually right. beware the weebs OP
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.