[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate me anons? I'm just trying to fix what Sticker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 1280x720
Why do you hate me anons?

I'm just trying to fix what Sticker Star did wrong.

I'm even improving my gameplay style!
>>
Bugger off Tanabe
>>
>>330453152
>I'm just trying to fix what Sticker Star did wrong.

I very much doubt that considering that as far as Nintendo are concerned, they don't even realize that Sticker Star was doing anything "wrong".
>>
>Nintendo so bankrupt on creativity they even rehash gimmicks
What a sad company.
>>
>I'm just trying to fix what Sticker Star did wrong.

Sticker Star is flawed at the conceptual level. The only way to "fix" it is to fucking drop it. Not make a direct sequel with another gimmick slapped on top.
>>
What bothers me the most about you fucks is that your asking for a sequel akin to TTYD

Yet your forgetting that TTYD was already a perfect sequel to 64

They can't enhance it anymore than they could without you starting to compare the games and revert back to TTYD anyway
>>
>>330454578
>They can't enhance it anymore

Says who?
>>
>>330454578
>They can't enhance it anymore than they could

Really?

Not the small, cramped overworld? Not the shitty backtracking and bloated dialogue that padded the game for a good 10 hours?
>>
>>330454578

That's bullshit and you know it

I'm not asking for a carbon copy of TTYD

Color splash's design isn't the problem

The art style is fine

The color gimmick is absolutely fine

The game is fine assuming it's card deck based with color meter serving as FP

But I want partners, exp or a reason to battle,a story and less generic characters

That's what made Paper Mario what it is

Even Super had it
>>
>>330454908
>rpg
>too much dialogue

It's people like you that killed Paper Mario
>>
>>330455013
>The game is fine assuming it's card deck based with color meter serving as FP
>accepting mediocrity like a good little sheep

Fuck off
>>
File: 1443578699109.jpg (21 KB, 380x405) Image search: [Google]
1443578699109.jpg
21 KB, 380x405
>>330454908
>10 hours

How slow are your reading skills, anon? I can finish the whole fucking game in under that.
>>
File: image.png (464 KB, 610x488) Image search: [Google]
image.png
464 KB, 610x488
>>330453152
You can't polish a turd.
>>
>>330453152
You know, there used to be this place that served really great burgers called Burger Place. They started simple, doing classic burgers, but doing them great. Then they got more ambitious and did what they could to improve the age-old recipe. They were great! Until things got weird. They tried something new creating something that was not-quite a burger. It was not the same, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. Last time I went there I was in for a disappointment. They weren't serving burgers at all, they were literally serving hot-dogs with ketchup splashed on them in burger bread. They still called themselves Burger Place, but every that made them who they once were was stripped off the menu. Recently they did an ad-campaign showing off their new product. It's literally hot-dogs stacked on top of each other in a burger bread. What are they even thinking?
>>
>>330453152
>all these salty PM fags
Just play Mario & Luigi if you want a traditional RPG with Mario's face on it. Sticker Star was a fun and unique game. You only hate it because "muh EXP".

Get over yourselves already.
>>
>>330455103

>Mediocrity

It still has the special moves

It still has timed hits

Management and no EXP was the problem
>>
>>330454032
>Shitposters becing so autistic they even rehash their shitpost
>>
File: image.gif (962 KB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
962 KB, 384x216
I like the idea that we'll get an improvement over sticker star's style

Of course it's going to garner hate but there isn't any other time to make it without getting pissed, better now than to make a traditional and reverting back

I'm looking forward to it, Color mechanics is a lot better than Sticker star

The world itself is a lot better looking as is the setting and map being less generic

I liked Sticker Star's open world and no handholding nature so that's going to be great too if they keep it
>>
>>330455270

They did it with 3D Land into 3D World

And it's considered a better Platformer overall
>>
Oh boy I wonder how Luigi will be useless this time
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.