[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Hitman Absolution considered a bad game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: header[1].jpg_t=1457087839.jpg (77 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg_t=1457087839.jpg
77 KB, 460x215
Why is Hitman Absolution considered a bad game?
>>
>>330450360
Cause it changed the basic formula that was in every game before it.
>>
Because the whole concept of the game is based around a single mechanics (instinct) that barely even works.

And a helicopter chase.
>>
Levels are too linear and small
Most of them aren't even about killing people
Disguises are fucking useless
Story gets in the way

It's a decent stealth game and a terrible Hitman game.
>>
I downloaded it and played for awhile. I can't put my finger on it but it's not the same thing.

Also the music is garbage. Devs really underestimate the power of good sounds and score. Jesper Kyd is respected for a reason. Apocalypse and the main theme of Blood Money makes me diamonds. Specially when I pulled off the assassination of the opera the first time. Cold blooded, then Apocalypse starts when i'm making my exit.

Better than sex.
>>
>>330450787
it's more akin to Conviction than to the previous Hitman games desu.
>>
Because Blood Money preceded it
>>
it's okay, but only just that. It had the misfortune of following up games like Blood Money and Contracts. The franchise deserves better and the overall experience suffered for it.
>>
not a hitman game, it plays like a ps3 cut scene focused game
>>
>>330450360

Because most of /v/ is unemployed and any full price game that isn't a visual novel sends them into an apoplectic shock.
>>
>>330451920
but I got Absolution for free
>>
hitman went to shit after it got famous, just look at the movies
>>
Absolution was so bad, it's now normal to see constant shitposting in hitman threads discussing old hitman games. We used to have good ass hitman threads constantly akin to stalker threads and deus ex threads. Now it's just constant shitposting. Even promising looking ones like the new hitman get severely shitposted.
>>
>>330452113
How about turning this into a decent Hitman thread?

I should probably continue playing Hitman 2, I remember a huge snow level with snipers, that's where I left it. Or replay Blood Money for the third time

Thread theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSzVl-9Er9w
>>
>>330452113
>Even promising looking ones
>like the new hitman
AGENT 305

MR WORLDWIDE
>>
>>330452425
Just give at least each hitman game 1 playthrough imo. I marathon all the games except absolution once a year and I never get bored.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.