[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deponia Doomsday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Why /v/ missed it?

They actually released 4th game. And it is quite good, they address controversial trilogy ending in it. Also, time travel, so expect very convoluted story.
>>
>>330436893
Because nobody cares about Deponia
>>
And only puzzle i have problems with - star.
How i'm suppose to click 3 times on unclickable object, c'mon.
>>
>>330436932
>nobody cares about Deponia
>Only good quest in recent 5 years
Well, you need to play it.
>>
Unless they show Goal's tits, I'm not buying it
>>
>>330437142
Lol, they did it.
>>
>>330436986
i had to use google translate for that thing!
it's same bullshit as with music mute in second game
>>
>>330437212
>same bullshit as with music mute in second game
This. I share your pain.
>>
>>330437202
pics or didn't happen
>>
>>330436893
we talked about it first week
and everyone is mad about ending - again, base game is good though until that exact point
and you hate everything about the game after that
>>
>>330437270
It is near end of the game. Goal distracts guards with tits, but they are censored with something.
>>
>>330437247
i fucking stopped playing the second game because there were no good walkthroughs at the time and i couldnt figure out the music mute.

then never got interest in playing the third game

this fourth game sounds like i can just jump in and play it because of time travel shit, sounds cool but ill just pirate it later
>>
>>330437051
I like Wadjet games
>>
>>330436893
>Also, time travel

aaaaand, into the trash it goes
>>
File: 1372355107532.jpg (12 KB, 320x234) Image search: [Google]
1372355107532.jpg
12 KB, 320x234
>>330437324
>censored
>>
>>330437426
it's fine if it's in silly game
the only kind it works in, really
>>
File: DeponiaDoomsday_sauna.jpg (230 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DeponiaDoomsday_sauna.jpg
230 KB, 1920x1080
>>330437459
They didn't censored pic.
>>
>>330437304
>everyone complaining about the ending
You know I was pretty pissed at the end of 3, but now I'm over it because it's just a game, and now seeing everyone buttmad over the ending of this one is just hilarious. Daedelic are some smart and funny guys. Did they really think they would just retcon it?
>>
Oh, i forgot.
DAVID HAYTER voiced protag in the opening of the game.
>>
>>330437632
I'm actually ok with current ending, it is works, unlike ending of the 3rd game.
>>
>>330437632
i hoped for silly ending with million rufuses and goals in one place solving some galaxy doom that suddenly is incoming out of nowhere
>>
>>330436893
>You donĀ“t like the ending? We can make it even worse!
Right. Deponia 5 when?
>>
>>330437826
Depends on sales i think.
But 2 Rufuses still exists (Old and Normal).
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.