[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other normal streamers except this guy? Who dont put up a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8
File: trump.jpg (163 KB, 728x240) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
163 KB, 728x240
Any other normal streamers except this guy?
Who dont put up a show who dont squeal like a pig etc...Doesnt have to be hearthstone of course.

also is kripparian worth watching when it comes to hearthstone? How good is he at the game?
>>
Broxy, streams mainly Dota 2, almost always Techies, has a small audience so he's being himself, hates the negative shit you mentioned
>>
>>330436459
yeah kripp is good to watch, hes good in arena if you are interested in that mode.

Also phleetwood.
>>
Why do you turbo autists watch streamers? Why don't you fucking just play the games? Do you even have time to play games AND watch streams? and even more time to shitpost on /v/
>>
>>330436459
Kripp basically taught me how to play the game.

He's incredibly knowledgeable about pretty much every aspect of the game and it super chilled out.

Amaz is kinda good too, though he can get a little hyper sometimes he still knows his shit.

I don't really watch any streams outside of hearthstone though.
>>
kripp sometimes does the 'angry at videogames' shtick, but normally he's fine if you want to watch somebody playing hs arena for some reason.
>>
>>330436459
Trump is just terrible, OP you can do better
Forsen is the most chill, also Kripp
StrifeCro if you actually want to learn something
>>
Novawar chill guy
kripp super nerd
ravic bf4 mainly plays other things, tends to only stream with his friends
draskyl dad is the best.
>>
>>330436459
Why would you want to watch other people play videogames instead of playing them yourself? Were you born retarded?
This board is for videogame discussion, not youtube discussion or for shilling your channel, you fucking pustule.
>>
kripp seems like a faggot

can't stop shaking his head back and forth, blames "stream snipers" whenever he loses, looks like a fag.
>>
File: 635849112019750223.jpg (108 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
635849112019750223.jpg
108 KB, 500x500
F O R S E N
O
R
S
E
N

TRUMPFAGS GET OUT GET OUT

T U C K F R U M P
>>
File: Anon's Shitposting Again!.jpg (60 KB, 346x440) Image search: [Google]
Anon's Shitposting Again!.jpg
60 KB, 346x440
>>330437310
>>
>>330436459
I didn't even know trump had so many followers/subscribers. I found out about him watching these guys playing mafia. Whenever he ate dinner on stream he was always mafia.
>>
>Kripp is good
>BROFIST WELCUM TO THE KLUB!!! XD

Fuck off he's cancer now.

Also
>OMG FUCKING STREAM SNIPES EVERY GAME
>>
>>330437498

Kripp is the only person I watch >>330437384

Else you get autists like this
>>
>>330436459
Frodan is a pretty good streamer
>>
Pewdiepie is pretty based.
>>
Kripp, Reynad, Savjz, b4nny (TF2), BlackDotaTV (Dota2)
>>
Hafu
Kolento
Savjz
Strifecro
Day9 (a bit loud sometimes but it's not overt)
>>
>>330437201
>Trump is just terrible
What's wrong with him?
>>
Before twitch got bought I really enjoyed watching bongs cook breakfast during their streams.

Then it became bannable but then i find out you can now cook in the "creative" channel? Weird.
>>
>>330437583
>implying Kripp's chat is any good
>implying Kripp pays any attention to it or puts any effort in his streams whatsoever
>all he does is play arena, the most irrelevant and cancerous hearthstone mode
Great stream
>>
Kripp is the only streamer I can watch. The rest of them are all fucking awful. Kripp isn't even that good at the game but at least he doesn't rope on turns where the board is completely empty and there's only one card in hand worth playing. I mean fuck, they all cheat to see what cards are still in their deck, how hard can it be to plan ahead during your opponent's turn? You can't play any fucking cards during it.
>>
Is Whisper of the Old Gods confirmed yet?
>>
>>330437606
Fraudan is bad a player and an even worse comentator.

>>330437201
2nding StrifeCro. Pretty chill guy, very knowledgable of the game, explains why he makes every decision, comes up with his own original decks and has fun testing them.
>>
>>330436459
I like Kripp's detailed card analysis while Trump just kinda plays decks and says things (though it's nice to hear him talk tactics).

Kripp's only downfall is that he doesn't like constructed that much, and he occasionally does the "oh we're never lucky ever wah wah wah" bit when he's losing.
>>
>>330436459
All Hearthstone streamers are complete retards
>>
>>330436459
>also is kripparian worth watching when it comes to hearthstone? How good is he at the game?

pretty good
>>
Why do people watch Heathstone streams? The fuck is the point?
It's not like you can have some ''amazing plays WOAAH!!''. You just have a good deck and you either get the cards you need or you don't. It's random.
It's a casual game you play for fun.
>>
Day9 can get energetic but he's very fun.
Kripp is decent.
Massan is very chill.
Tidesoftime is good.
>>
You can always try giving some of the new streamers a chance, maybe someone like me?
I can show you my face hunter later today if you want :^)
ID: metherebel
>>
File: 1446249295088.png (54 KB, 365x365) Image search: [Google]
1446249295088.png
54 KB, 365x365
>>330438617
>Massan
>>
>>330437201
Forsen is cool but his stream is so fucking horrendous with all the ad-messages and cancer music.
>>
Paper Planes, LobosJr, MahDryBread.
>>
>>330438617
>day9
10 minute gameplay and 30minute breaks
great stream pal
>>
>>330438468
The whole point is the streamer. HS is an absolutely terrible game only played by complete morons.

I honestly can't understand how anyone could have fun playing HS. You might as well run around the street asking people to guess the result of a coin flip, you'd get the exact same experience and you'd be able to play a lot more games in the same timespan.
>>
>>330436947
Because my PC sucks
>>
>>330437781
>Who dont put up a show who dont squeal like a pig
>Hafu
Bullshit.
>>
DansGaming
>>
>>330439215
Hafu got annoying when she tried to get in on the act-girly-for-money thing despite looking like a monkey. Back when she was weirdly sexless she was OK.
>>
>>330436947
I used to play grindy rpgs and watch streams at the same time
>>
>>330436459
Most Dota streams are chill
S4,Universe,Fear,Arteezy,SingSing,Synderen,Era on the top of my mind.
Hearthstone Kripp is the less fake of em all,doesn't have donations and ironcally does fist bumps.
Street Fighter streamers Poongkotv and PR_Balrog
less know streamers that are chill, Monotonetim,Shenryyr,Ice_bound
>>
File: DansGame.png (401 KB, 630x437) Image search: [Google]
DansGame.png
401 KB, 630x437
The only people I regularly come back to are Kripp, DansGaming and Day9.
>>
>>330436947
>Do you even have time to play games AND watch streams? and even more time to shitpost on /v/
There are people on 4chan who aren't NEETs? fucking normalfags
>>
>watching cancer

Just kill yourselves already.
>>
Try hotforms oder bmkiblers stream. Both are pretty chill.
>>
>>330436947

Do people unironically watch streamed videogames?
Isn't that pretty much "IM A REAL GAMER"-dyed hair-videogame shirts-tier?
>>
Poor man's TV thread, real gamers can afford a TV license.
>>
>Strifecro for chill gameplay with lots of explanation
>Savjz for entertaining decks without fucktarded memery
>Ratsmah for competent Arena play if you don't mind his sometimes awful taste in music and tendency to sing along to it horribly
>Kolento if you want to watch an arrogant prick who's good at the game and a qt fuqqboi
>Zetalot if you want some chill Priest

Don't watch:
>Kripp
>Forsen
>Reynad
>Reckful
>Massan

They're all retarded memers.
>>
>>330437870
ever seen his numerous attempts to hit on female streamers?
>>
I watch alkaizer for arpgs. Not much cancer and he's absolutely disgusting at most games he plays. He'll drop POE for months at a time andthen come back when a new league comes out and he'll be right up there with the people that play it 24\7
>>
File: 1250613506.jpg (39 KB, 353x569) Image search: [Google]
1250613506.jpg
39 KB, 353x569
Where were you when zoolock was confirmed for kill?
>>
>>330436459
Trump is the only guy whose stream I routinely watch exactly because of this. Compared to all the other over the top actors he just plays the game, talks calmly, explains his moves and generally acts like any normal person would do when playing with someone close to him.
He also doesn't put loud music or that stupid text-to-speech effect all the others streamers use.
>>
>>330444919
But those are not part of this regular streams. Why are you nitpicking out of context situations to shit on the dude?
>>
>>330436947
>he doesn't have two monitors so he can grind and watch streams at the same time
>>
>>330446836
That card makes no sense as only minions have effects like that, not spells.
>>
>>330447585
Trump is also completely alpha as fuck despite his looks

He will consistently answer questions that no other streamer will answer just to keep face. He no longer gives a fuck.
>>
>>330446836
nobody notice the black mountain watermark kek
>>
File: 1457384675043.png (356 KB, 400x573) Image search: [Google]
1457384675043.png
356 KB, 400x573
>>330447925
It's just a placeholder until they announce the actual expansion.
>>
>>330436947
Why should i grind and spend countless moths of my life learning how to play some shitty game? Instead i reap the benefits by just watyching others who did it.
Grinding mmos or card games or whatever else is for zombies that have nothing else to do.
I can sit down, watch 30 minutes of trump and enjoy it.
Many games are better to watch then to play because they are grindfests or demand tons of money.
These people grind for me and get payed for it. Why would I ever do it for free?
>>
Britbong return's is pretty good
>>
>>330449640
The single saddest post I've ever read. Please kill yourself for your own sake
>>
>>330450148
Well he's not that wrong though. HS is a pretty shallow game where RNG and netdecking decks plays 80% of every win, 20% skill at most.
>>
Someone give me a DotA autist that
>speaks english natively
>is decently skilled, or at least fun to watch
>doesn't rely on the current meta when it comes to hero selection
>doesn't have a face cam

I wanna see if this mythical unicorn actually exists.
>>
>>330439451
Yeah but you have to play dota for months yourself to get the streams..I dont know all the abilities and gameplay mechanics.
>>
>>330436459
Hafu is the best arena streamer imo, for ranked I like StrifeCro and reynad (reynad has a salty stream though)
>>
>>330450256
Then why watch it? I hate the game for those reasons and more and can't imagine watching it if I can't stand playing it. That's like saying I hate eating sardines but watching someone else eat it is so fun. I like to come home from a hard day and watch a stranger enjoy something I don't. Madness.
>>
>>330450743
Because the game is actually entertaining when watching it from outside, free of all the angst and hate when the opponent gets all the bullshit RNG and perfect draws to destroy you. Seeing all the cards and interactions and effects while free of the burden and frustration of things not playing your way is actually nice.
>>
>>330450148
Feel free to destroy your life by grinding through HS, or paying through the roof.
In what sense is playing HS better then watching it?Honestly now...
My decision making is not any better then theirs and every time i succeed at making a good decision i only feel like an ass since it signifies me wasting tons of time on the game.
Id rather skip to the part where I make the decisions through some streamer. I would probably play in a similar way to them after months of grinding anyway, so whats the point.
If the game is not some sort of personalized single player game(where you create your own unique character and go through a unique story) I see no reason to not watch it if there is a cool streamer streaming it.
The tactile experience from prerssing buttons on the mouse or keyboard is not enough to draw me into wasting tons of time.
>>
>>330450743
All competetive games are horrible games.
Either you are a por yourself, making money out of them one way or another or you are just a sucker wasting your life away.
Online games dont even have the added benefit of a fun tactile and physical experience like real life sports that improve your health and physique.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.