[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Cncren-cover.jpg (53 KB, 256x369) Image search: [Google]
Cncren-cover.jpg
53 KB, 256x369
Was this good
>>
>>330435269
it was mediocre and not worth your time
>>
Fuck yes.
Campaign was okay, but multiplayer was fucking great.
Shame that Renegade X is such a pile of shit.
>>
>>330435269
i've heard it's kind of like rtcw multiplayer but with vehicles is this accurate ?
>>
>>330435269
It's probably nostalgia but multiplayer was a lot of fun.
>>
>>330435269
So many fond memories of the multiplayer in that game. It really hit all of the buttons.
>>
I never played the multiplayer, but campaign was fun.

I tried my hardest to do everything with just the pistol, like a real Commando would
>>
>>330435358
>Shame that Renegade X is such a pile of shit.

haven't played it--how so?
>>
>>330435269
This is my childhood. It was good. But plenty of better shooters have been made since then.
>>
>>330435269
It was pretty cool and the noises the black hand made were spooky
>>
>>330435269
Yes
I spent more than 3000 hours in it, met friends and my girlfriend in it
Godlike, like tribes 2, the multiplayer was ahead of its time
>>
>>330437608
Dead as fuck. Not very balanced.
Only 1 game that's never full with 3 people on each team doing everything because they play all the time and everyone else doing shit all.
Maps without base defenses are just nod spamming SBH and nuke. Rushing is the only effective strategy.
>>
>>330435269
actually it was. i loved it
>>
Kinda janky. But fun if you can overlook it. Multiplayer was also fun fucking people over by engineer bullshit c4 infiltration
>>
>>330435269

it was battlefield before we had a proper battlefield game
>>
I can't remember, which gun was the most overpowered?
>>
>>330440093

Wasn't it the Portable Ion Cannon? Shit just one-shotted almost everything.
>>
>>330440349
I don't remember that.
I do remember the Nod Lasers. Those things made them eat shit for breakfast.
>>
it was my first online game and i fucking loved it. mechanically unsound as hell though
>>
>>330438183
Fuck I miss the sound of the Obelisk of Light.
Shit was scary.
>>
>>330435269
Extremely ahead of its time, and I still clamor for a Battlefield type game with an actual base defense system and unique, interesting factions instead of boring Russian or American soldiers.
>>
>>330435269
The campaign was mediocre, but the multiplayer was one of the most fun multiplayer experiences I've ever had. I don't know why there have been almost no games with similar base-assault multiplayer since - except for Renegade X, I guess.
>>
>>330435269
It wasn't perfect, but it also wasn't bad.
>>
>>330435269

Not really, extremely overrated.

Look at that cheap GI joe face. That's what you're getting into here.
>>
>>330435269
Yeah. For its time.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.