[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At least it's all over now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
At least it's all over now.
>>
legacy of the void is literally the worst ending i ever saw in a video games

> muh le love story like hollywood

Fuck SC2 so much for this dumbass campaign fulfilled with a shitty love story.
>>
>>330432070

I wonder if the WoW movie would bomb,now that Metzen finally have his wet dream fulfilled.

Please let it be so
>>
>>330432257
>WoW movie would bomb,now that Metzen finally have his wet dream fulfilled.

Guess what... And it's a sad news, I'm not joking...

Garona love story
>>
>>330431897
buy the Nova mission pack goyim
>>
>>330432617

Why the fuck would anyone pay for something that is literally microtransaction after buying three fucking seperate expansion that made up only one game ?

Even stupidity has its limit.
>>
>>330432070
>start legacy of the void the first time you actually play the kerrigan ending before the protoss campaign
wtf
>>
>>330432839
to support Starcraft and RTS games

you like RTS, don't you anon?
>>
>>330433254

Not enough to bend over.
>>
>>330431897

I don't get what was so bad about the ending. The Epilogue was kinda weir, but it really wasn't that bad.

I look at Jim's ending like Frodo's in Lord of the Rings. After years of doing what he was doing, he's all weary and doesn't really have anything in this world to look forward to, so he's going to go with his friend(s) to a new place or something.
>>
File: large.jpg (32 KB, 625x267) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
32 KB, 625x267
>>330435256

This is what's so bad.
>>
>>330435256
They went from trying to mimic Warhammer to WoW-tier story. Thanks Metzen.
>>
>>330432372

What the fuck is Garona ? Sounds like some cancerous gaming platform.
>>
>>330435865

Some orc chick
Basically an assassin in warcraft who kill the king
In the warcraft movie she's going to fuck him to please the audience
>>
>>330435946
Are you sure she's getting shipped with Llane? Medivh is confirmed for the movie and in the lore, she has his son.
>>
>>330436661
the movie will fuck with the lore, they already said that
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.