[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Chloe's birthday, meaning she's 22 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
It's Chloe's birthday, meaning she's 22 years old! I mean, you didn't SACRIFICE her, did you?
>>
fug off m8 xD
>>
>>330431236
Why are her tits so small if she is 22?
>>
Looks more like a man
>>
>>330431236
> straight up retard who gets killed twice per day
> expecting her to survive without having to use time powers until a disaster destroys the whole world
>>
>>330431279
low estrogen levels

>its a man baby
>>
Some people are unfortunate enough that it seems the universe just wants them dead.

Then there's retards like Chloe who are far better at the job, themselves.
>>
>>330431236
Hey I'm actually listening to the soundtrack right now.

Perfect day for comfy guitar tunes
>>
>The Last of Us: You have to choose one girl's life over the rest of the world's
>Life is Strange: You have to choose one girl's life over the rest of the world's

Why do I get the feeling we'll be seeing a lot more of this in future games?
>>
>>330431638
There's no choice in tLoU
>>
File: rise.png (70 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
rise.png
70 KB, 500x250
OP here, just sacrificed Chloe
>all those "important" choices
>only two endings

JUST
>>
>>330431236
Why didn't Max use her powers to evacuate Arcadia AND save Chloe?
>>
>>330431638
>>Life is Strange: You have to choose one girl's life over the rest of the world's

you don't have to do that at all. I sacrificed her without a second thought
>>
>>330431279

Estrogen repressors
>>
>>330431279
she's 19 in the game (2013)
plus she's a gay
>>
>>330431236

Nah she's dead mate
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.