[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
censorship fags on suicide watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: fe.png (313 KB, 583x846) Image search: [Google]
fe.png
313 KB, 583x846
censorship fags on suicide watch
>>
>>330426739
>some anime crap
>pokemons

nobody cares
>>
>people are sheep, so you should stop fighting

sure thing goy
>>
>>330427179
>Being racist
>2016

>Racist and hates women
I sense a connection
>>
Which version sold more?
>>
>>330427243
lol
>>
>>330427332
The easy mode one.
>>
>>330427332
Yellow
>>
>>330427540

Fucking casuals.

Even modern Japan, as casual as it is, bought Conquest.
>>
>>330427953
They sold almost equally there is like a 2% difference
>>
>>330426739
I played a better version of the game for free.

Good job retard.
>>
>>330427953
Huh? I heard the exact opposite
>>
>>330426739
I figured fire emblem sold well when i over heard a gamestop employee talking about how they couldn't keep it on the shelves.
>>
>>330428089
if you think the fantranslation is better, then you're the retard
>>
>>330426739
That kind of conclusion seems weird to me.

It sold well, it sold really well, great! With some luck it will bring good amounts of money which is cool and all, but video game corporations have shown time and time again that they don't want to "make money".

They want all the money period. That's part of the reason this medium is plagued with disgraceful, if not outright illegal, selling practices.

So even if they make good money, as long as they think they could have made more if they had done things differently, can we really claim it didn't have an effect?
>>
>>330428501
It's categorically better. Objectively. Even if it was half finished and had all VA removed it is actually impossible for a sapient human being to create an inferior translation compared to the turd Treehouse delivered into the world.

Also I played raw.
>>
Wouldn't have bought it if I didn't get a special edition.
>>
>>330426739
The claim is that censorship makes the game worse overall, not that thousands would not buy it
>>
>only 400k
Woo, that's some big number for USA, so very close to the 5 million mark already.
>>
Nobody outside of weeaboos care about cencorship in Nintendo games.

Thats the truth
>>
>>330426739
It outsold Shit Fighter V! Capcom Cucks on suicide watch! Their shitty game can't beat a CENSORES 3DS GAME!
>>
>>330430230
Your Senran Kagura and Dagnabit Ronpaul games only sell 10k. Persona does 25k
>>
>Sell a game in 3 parts
>Be amazed when sales are big
Kek
>>
File: Ougi Formula.jpg (34 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
Ougi Formula.jpg
34 KB, 500x291
>Pokemon breaks eshop records
This is the real tragedy here
>>
I hope this will shut up you retarded weebs bullshit and make you learn to accept the hard work the localization team is putting into these titles.

Learn to be thankful you are even getting your weebshit, no one cares about your stupid pedoshit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.