[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would a game based on World War Z be like? I hope it would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: world-war-z1.jpg (205 KB, 600x923) Image search: [Google]
world-war-z1.jpg
205 KB, 600x923
What would a game based on World War Z be like?

I hope it would be nothing like the book, because the book can be pretty dumb

>The incompetence of the American military
>Blind Japanese samurai and a Japanese otaku 2chan poster
>Stupid concepts like quislings and feral children
>Israel is best rael
>"Muh dogs even though I hated them but now I attack people that do and now I'm in a special K9 unit durrrrrrr"
>DUDE I'M GUARDING RICH CELEBRITIES AND BILL MAHER AND ANNE COULTER ARE HAVING SEX ON THE BEACH LMAO

So what should it be like?
>>
Not be made because Zombies are overdone trash in media.
>>
It should be set in best korea.
>>
>>330417046
This

Just play literally any zombie game, they're all the same shit.
>>
>>330416984
I don't know check the archive of the other threads you made.
>>
>>330416984
How does this sound?

Jagged Alliance 2 with zombies.

You have something like a city or some big area to take care of and you do stuff on a big and small scale. You start out taking care of individual buildings/areas using a special team of elite operator nerds but later on you start delegating tasks, accumulating resources and ramping up to all out war.
>>
File: ief89ec.jpg (41 KB, 650x283) Image search: [Google]
ief89ec.jpg
41 KB, 650x283
>>330416984
The adaptation should have been a TV show like Band of Brothers; cutting to black and white interviews with the survivors, and the episodes were their stories.
>>
File: 1340608447331.jpg (671 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1340608447331.jpg
671 KB, 1600x900
Like Call of Duty 3 with multiple intermingling story lines that play a domino effect with each other
>>
>>330417626

This would be best.

>>330417795

If only. Instead we got a vehicle for Brad Pitt.
>>
This faggot reposts this shit in every fucking sub
>>
>>330418226
>sub
You best be baiting son.
>>
Have head shots be the only way to kill a Zack. I would love to play a game where I can blow off both legs and an arm and still have the fuck crawl towards me, moaning all the way.

Large city of massive amount of zombies in close spaces like streets. With VR, it would make a great sense of fear and finally prove to normies that slow moving zombies are actually scary on large scales.

Battle of Yonkers where the army gets BTFO and you have legit no chance of being a one man army. Limited ammo and a constant stream of growing every desperate sounds from soilders on the Net.

Battle of Hope where you pick off thousands of zombies with precise shots at the music of The Trooper
>>
>>330416984
Max Brooks is a hack and making a game based on his work would be a waste of any developer's time and money.

Not only is he a subpar writer, but he loves to pretend to be an expert on subjects that he doesn't know anything about (like the military, firearms, social behavior). According to Max Brooks, .22LR is the absolute best cartridge and all handguns are inferior trash that will only get you killed. It's like he wrote that down just to piss off /k/.

Any game based off of his work would have to disregard 85% of his established "lore" in order to avoid being complete garbage.
>>
>a book about zombies is corny

Hold the fucking presses.
>>
File: Leviathan_Wakes_(first_edition).jpg (1 MB, 1775x2790) Image search: [Google]
Leviathan_Wakes_(first_edition).jpg
1 MB, 1775x2790
>>330416984
I'd be more interested in a game based in this zombie book.
>>
This seems like a really random thread to keep making for no reason.
>>
it would be exactly like the movie. aka nothing like the books and probably more like gears of war
>>
You must work for vice, because youve posted this multiple times.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.