[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the shilling real or is it just false-flagging? You don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: header.jpg (49 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
49 KB, 460x215
Is the shilling real or is it just false-flagging?
You don't actually buy Ubisoft games, do you?
>>
Nope, but I do pirate them, and this one was fairly fun
>>
>>330414069
Is there a point in pirating this? It's basically a barebones MMO.
>>
Does the physical PC version come with multiple DVDs with the full game on them, or is it just a uplay download code?
>>
I bought Farcry Primal, and bought Freedom Cry yesterday b/c it's on sale.

They're both a lot of fun.
>>
>>330414240
It comes with a dragon dildo, fuck off
>>
File: top kek.png (224 KB, 854x379) Image search: [Google]
top kek.png
224 KB, 854x379
You tell me bro
>>
>>330414389
>dragon dildo meme
Fuck off back to wherever you crawled in from
>>
>>330414554
Get cucked to reddit for buying this trash
>>
/v/ is normie magnet now. Fuck this board.
>>
>>330414675
It's just shills. It'll pass in a few weeks. Remember how hard people posted about how fallout 3/4 were the greatest fucking game ever around the time 4 came out? And how that shit died a week after?
>>
It's pretty good.
>>
>>330414864
But those posts are still happening daily, they just don't start their own threads and now just jump into any fallout thread to shitpost.
>>
>>330414996
So a bunch of numbers and a faggy-looking hipster holding a green gun is supposed to prove that?
>>
>>330415018
Yeah but most of them you can tell aren't actual shills. Just people looking to stir shit up. Shills generally stick to their own threads and have the same weird typing pattern.
>>
>>330415127
Or maybe I just want to keep believing that this place isn't as bad as it really is. I dunno.
>>
>>330415103
Ok tell me how it's not.
>>
>>330415448
Generic TPS with bullet sponge enemies in a near-future, realistic setting
MMO features tacked on to excuse the story from any sort of progression because MMO players just want to see numbers go up
Guns feel like ass

Tell me what sets it apart from Destiny, which was also a bad game. They're pretty much the same thing, the only difference is perspective and that Destiny is set further in the future.
>>
>>330413983
Honestly, from a non-troll standpoint it just looks super generic as fuck and boring. Could be a fun shooter though.
>>
>>330415765
I usually don't care about people liking different things but I really fail to understand why people are creaming themselves over this. Every video I've seen feels like every TPS ever.
>>
>>330415904
Cult of personality, anon. All these people can't possibly be wrong if everyone's hyping the fuck out of it
>>
>>330415684
>>
>>330415904
The only true way to judge a game is to play it watching a vid does not count as playing it yourself.
>>
>>330416201
>epic storyline with the world full of doom and gloom
>Some ragtag group of young men and women decides to save the day
>Shoot
>Aim
>Some new missions
DLC
>Aim
>Shoot
>Run into some angsty teen
>Annoying-as-fuck 10-year-old boy

Yeah, right. Just "play it" they say.
>>
>>330414996
>he uses the vector

fuck that 20 bullet piece of shit
>>
>>330416131
Nice meme

>>330416201
I've never been shot before, but from what I've seen I wouldn't like it
I've never eaten shit before but from the look and smell I can tell I wouldn't like the taste
>>
>>330416405
40 rounds with the blue extended mag mod I got.
>>
>>330416465
>I've never eaten shit before but from the look and smell I can tell I wouldn't like the taste
I hear it goes well with hot chilli's

Division would probably be an alright game to play whilst blinded by capsaicin.
>>
>>330413983
Yeah, no. We totally needed another the divishit thread apart from those four I've already hidden.
>>
the game died on release, kek...
>>
>>330417759
Thanks for the bump
>>
Any xboners out there? Do i need xbox live to play this shit? The cover says internet required. Doesnt mention xbox live being required like some other recent games.
>>
>>330418178
You need it for literally every online game, retard
>>
File: 1457398718793.gif (485 KB, 254x190) Image search: [Google]
1457398718793.gif
485 KB, 254x190
>>330413983
Scammed a key out of some kid on the uplay forums.
Played it, liked it.
Got my friend a copy.
Other friends bought it.
Darkzone ganking happened.
Teamwork works well on cockhead players roaming alone.
Got good loot and tons of asshurt in prox chat.
8/10
>>
>>330418292
>literally
Tumbler faggot plz go an stay go
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.