[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's REALLY fun.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 620x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 620x334
It's REALLY fun.
>>
Nah it's pretty trash
>>
>>330412863
Why?
>>
>>330412932
The most generic TPS ever with tacked-on MMO mechanics
Bosses are shitty bullet sponges that act the same as regular enemies
Guns feel like ass
Going to have $100+ in DLC
Always online

Take your pick
>>
File: you.png (43 KB, 669x663) Image search: [Google]
you.png
43 KB, 669x663
>>330412793
hello
>>
>>330413107
Cool memes.
Goodnight, son.
>>
File: r2fDO.jpg (224 KB, 990x1400) Image search: [Google]
r2fDO.jpg
224 KB, 990x1400
>>330413107
> couldn't prevent the most successful ubisoft game launch ever
> continues to shitpost lies over and over
>>
will there ever be a The Division game that has a non cisgender main character???? im gender fluid btw.
>>
>>330413397
There's no stopping normies from buying trash

>>330413228
>Flaws are memes now
Go back to school
>>
>>330412793
I agree.
>>
>>330413596
"Normies"
Welcome to /v/. Hope you like it. Did you pick that up from your "Guide to the four Chan"?
Your favorite game is probably stalker.
>>
The bullet sponge bosses are the only problem i have with it. Other than that it's pretty fun.
>>
>>330413817
What's wrong with stalker you cunt?
>>
>>330412793
Having played it, i can say it's really not.

So i'm afraid to inform that you are having fake fun. Sucks, i know, but the first step to improvement is acceptance.
>>
>>330413982
Nothing is wrong with stalker. It's fun.
It's just the prerequisite game you need to like to seem like you fit in here.
>>
>>330414229
"Well, I don't like it. So you're not allowed to either :,)"
How's your chemo going
>>
File: 1329995695243.png (285 KB, 448x421) Image search: [Google]
1329995695243.png
285 KB, 448x421
>>330414295
>>330413397
>>
>>330414467
You never left 2013 did you
It's time to move on.
>>
>>330413507
As much as I like this game, the forced diversity in it is just awful. I'm didn't even get to an over 15 zone yet and so far I've got:
-nigs everywhere (at least one in every camp, most of the vendors seem to br black)
-lesbian doc
-lesbian coming out on phone
-guys calling each other darling on phone
-always females shooting or punching guys to defend themselves and winning because stronk womyn
-baddies are 99% male (only female I've seen so far are female riker snipers)
I'm bi myself but ubi just made the pandering too obvious this time.
>>
So everyone agrees this games bad? I'm really considering buying it cause most of my friends bought it. But I'm not sure I like what I've seen so far
>>
>>330414717
UBISOFT DOESN'T MAKE GOOD GAMES FUCK ME.
>>
>>330412863

Hey Reddit
>>
>>330414717
Never come here for an opinion on a game. This board is nothing but shit posts bud. Just talk to your friends about it or go on an actual forum that actually likes video games for things other than the novelty.
>>
File: 1441268787630.jpg (131 KB, 1024x517) Image search: [Google]
1441268787630.jpg
131 KB, 1024x517
>>330412793
1-5 says I buy it right now

6-9 I fap
>>
>>330414295
>It's just the prerequisite game you need to like to seem like you fit in here.

fucking bullshit, that belongs to the soul series
>>
>>330414906
The gods are good
>>
>>330413817
eh, ive just gotten to lvl 30 done every mission in game and gathered every cellphone/UAV/document/visual thingy and started doing dark zone/challenge....its honestly? Average. It's a grind within a grind, the ai is fairly subpar. The variety of enemies never really changes, each faction has the same 4-5 types. Mostly a ramp in difficult only means enemies have more health and one shot you instead of requiring tactics :/....It's shame because I looked forward to this game but its clearly very rushed and soulless as although its a finished product, it just doesn't...feel fun. I tried to like it. Considering I just beat like 80% of the game I'd say my opinion is valid.
>>
>>330412793
>MMO
>fun
Spotted the retard
>>
>>330414648
Fuck off back where you came from, nigger.
>>
>>330414717
It's a fucking ubisoft game. How can you possibly expect it not to be bad?
>>
So does the game anything else than just shoot bad guys, level up, unlock skills, get new gear, push button here, shoot bad guys, hold the potion. I mean do you get to do some actual tactical stuff like: blow shit up, defuse bombs, extract someone by holding their hand/ in fire-fighter potion etc.
>>
>>330415269
It's an MMO, so it is designed for most mind blowingly boring, by the numbers grind.
>>
>>330415269
this is lvl 30 guy. The answer is no. In the dark zone you may get into some fun pvp shenangans...but that basically equates to "get REALLY GOOD SMG" spring up to player and unload in torso until dead....thats pretty much the end game so far.
>>
>>330415347
>>330415370
So its literally a shit Tom Clancy game. And I thought Future Soldier was bad.
>>
>>330415482
It's a clunky destiny and warframe rip off, I wonder who was expecting anything else since the first gameplay video appeared.
>>
It's pretty good, not an affront to videogames, but pretty flawed

It's pretty silly that the most tactical I've had to get was because there was a mission where enemies perpetually respawned and you had to get a piece of evidence onto a rope on their side of the map, and they were so bullet spongey to my underleveled anus that someone had to flashbang the ground troops while someone else suppressed the snipers with an MG and the last guy rushed the evidence in a suicide mission.
>>
File: KTjql[1].jpg (18 KB, 452x339) Image search: [Google]
KTjql[1].jpg
18 KB, 452x339
>>330414403
>Well, I don't like it. So you're not allowed to either
>>
>>330414717
>well my friends like sucking dicks so I will probably give it a try too
No. It's not a good game you can find enough reasons here. Yes it may be fun with friends, but so is every game with friends.
>>
>>330413107
How about having your own opinion once in a while instead of repeating what you read on this place?
>>
File: 1437936473135.jpg (77 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1437936473135.jpg
77 KB, 640x960
why are so many people defending this game
i bought it yesterday and the enemies ARE bullet sponges
i dont know how people can just refute that fact with a simple "lol nice meme"
and the combat is pretty boring too
there is nothing interesting about any npc encounter is all just get into cover pop up and shoot occasionally
heal if need be and throw a few nades
also netcode is quite bad and i saw it coming a mile away when ubisoft couldnt even get it right in siege which is marketed as an esports game
my main problem with these games is what is to do once you finally get that super cool gun that you wanted so much?
play the game for combat?
heh ok then senpai

jesus what am i doing with my life
>>
Ubisoft is garbage and they don't deserve a pirate, fuck them. Reminder they're bleeding. They lined up release and an AC sale at a time where there's no competition. Reminder unity and syndicate was the final nail
>>
>>330415067
> waiting to go into the darkzone till after 30

What a shame
>>
The thing that keeps striking me about this game that I find so weird is that it plays like a shooter version of XCOM.

>Enemies that can take a lot of punishment while you're fairly fragile
>RPG elements for each soldier
>Focus on the cover system and moving your soldiers from cover to cover smartly
>Soldiers with MGs can use suppression
>Similar grenade indicator
>Similar HUD for status effects and stuff
>Health appears in segments

It plays more like XCOM than Bureau did.
>>
>>330414657

Seems like preemptive pandering in response to AC Unity getting shit for no grils in multiplayer.
>>
>>330415919
You should have been in the beta threads.
Most people were unsure, whether to like or hate the game, but there were already plenty of complaints. However, since it was a beta that was expected and people thought they would get fixed when the game gets released.
They fixed nothing. Except that you rouge timer at level 5 only stops and not resets when you enter combat.
If I should take a guess who the people defending it are they are probably shills, guys with buyers remorse or just your typical dudebros who play cowadudy all day.
>>
it is pretty fun, that's why I didn't buy it.

I liked the beta because it had a pretty low level cap you could reach in a few hours, and then you could just dick around in the DZ.

the whole game probably has a lot more content and I have no time to play big open-world games like this.
>>
>>330414657
hey but just look at the depth of female empowerment in faye lau
she is a condescending annoying asshole
isnt it great
#newindustrystandardinthemaking
>>
I'd buy it if my friends did because it seems like it would be a lot more fun than just being a solo faggot. Thankfully they didnt because that shit is $80CAD
>>
>>330414657
>A shitload of black people and gay people in NYC
Stop the presses

>Baddies are 99% male
In models, but you hear female rioters in phone calls and shit constantly
>>
>>330415919
Have you bulletsponge faggots ever played an rpg?

>encounter group of enemies
>activate smart cover for damage buff & crit chance
>sticky grenade for delusion, they are all confused and eat more damage
>throw incendiary grenade, enemies take more damage because burn status
>have passive that gives a 30% chance to pass burn onto all enemies within a 10 meter radius
>use incendiary bullets
>all of them drop in 1 or 2 MA1 shots, even the elites

only bulletsponges are bosses, and even they go down quick if you use the tools you are given.
>>
>>330414657
Well meanwhile lefties cry this game is methaphorically about killing black lives matter protesters
>>
>>330416367
man i have buyers remorse out the ass
i was having a good time playing with a couple friends for a bit
until i kept getting the same guns and getting excited for drops for it to end up as a holster for knee pads

im not saying that borderlands is a great game and this is most likely unintentional but they only had gear that noticeably effects the gameplay
just guns a sheild and a grenade mod
if they had an icon for gear and weapons it would be better
>>
>>330416714
so fuck anybody who uses support abilities?
>>
>>330417026
Expecting support to be even in the same fucking realm as a DPS
You have literally never played an MMO.
>>
>>330416714
try challenge runs with 6 shotgun fags that run through fire and are on top of you in seconds 1 shotting you
>>
>>330417213
Why the fuck are the challenge runs so challenging it's almost like theyre called challenge runs or something.
>>
>>330417026
Why would you even play support alone?
>>
>>330412793
>>330413228
Torch yourself, nigger.
>>
>>330417302
its almost as if they want you to face trash thats harder than the bosses
>>
Ya but i dislike multiplayer so i refuse to buy it
>>
>>330417383
Because it was marketed as you can play single player only if you want.
>>
>>330417481
It's only multiplayer if you want it to be.
>>
>>330417497
wat

You can, but why would you pick a build thats primarily to support others?
>>
>>330417630
Ya but i heard its not any good solo and i made that mistake already with re5
>>
Guess I'm going to have to start filtering The Division threads. Rip in piss.. nothing but kiddies shitposting.
>>
How much did Ubisoft pay you to post this?
>>
>>330417727
Who the fuck is shitposting?
>>
>>330417630
It's MMO.
Not like it's the problem by itself, but in few weeks it will be literally impossibly to find normal, non-austic people who don't care about "muh loot" and therefore are remotely fun to play with. This shit needs to die.
>>
>>330417773
As much as your mom paid me to be allowed to suck my glorious cock
>>
>>330414657
>baddies are 99% male
That's kind of anti diversity though.
>>
>>330417727
go back to your safe space aka steam forums you nigger faggot.
>>
The lack of variety in this game is fucking absurd. I can't tell the looters and the Rikers apart, the military guys at the end only get a weaker version of a few of your abilities, and while the cleaners change things up a bit with flamethrowers, it's not interesting when every single one but the melee guys has the exact same weakness and requires the same strategy. But for the majority of the game you're just shooting at generic interchangeable assault rifle guys, with the occasional shotgun or sniper guy.

The turrets can't be damaged for some reason, so they just become another objective. The helicopter only shows up in the final mission and wobbles about anti-climactically. What the fuck am I supposed to expect or be excited for in the raids they're promising? As someone who just beat it moments ago, I felt like I sleepwalked through 90% of the thing. None of the firefights were memorable, and very few even required me to even take cover. I tried hard difficulty, but it seemed like a classic case of difficulty not being determined by player skill, but by how good your gear is.

In short, fuck this game.
>>
I know the customisation is really limited, but can you make a qt girl in this?
>>
File: fuck the dog.png (2 MB, 1195x1001) Image search: [Google]
fuck the dog.png
2 MB, 1195x1001
S H I L L S
H H HH
I I I I
L L L
L L L L
S H I L L S

Keep Shilling for your Ubisoft masters
>>
>>330418676
wow, thanks for screwing up my post 4chin
>>
>>330417703
the support abilities arent reliant on having other people
almost the opposite
i have a medpack that heals me and allows self revive while in the radius
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.