[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which naruto game should i play? >t-they look pretty cool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
which naruto game should i play?
>t-they look pretty cool
>>
>>330389506
>naruto
>any year
>>
Just get Storm 3. It's pretty cheap and has a fun story mode.
>>
File: hq.gif (880 KB, 475x269) Image search: [Google]
hq.gif
880 KB, 475x269
>Itachi murdered his entire family but hes still portrayed as a good guy and the equivalent to Jesus
>>
>>330389506
I loved Naruto Narutimate Hero 3 for PS2, but that is the last and only game I played
>>
>>330389506
ninja storm 3 or 4 for sure
>>
>>330389812
Well its probably one of the best Naruto games, actually my favorite too.
>>
>>330389801
his family was gonna star WW3 anon
>>
>>330391695
Naruto wouldnt have resorted to that.
He'd find a way. A ninja way.
>>
>>330391786
Talk no Jutsu would likely have worked, but That seems to be Naruto's own special ability.
>>
>>330391695
do you really believe all the other hundreds of uchihas wanted war and killing then was the only way?

And what about the children? Was sasuke the only child in the clan?

Itachi slaughtered hundreds of people, just imagine: pregnant woman, old people, little kids, babies
>>
>>330393850
Yeah seriously, why the fuck did he kill EVERYBODY. Rather than just killing the supporters of this pointlessly stupid plot along with the people who thought of it. And maybe kill afew extra to lessen the chance of any revenge seeking assholes.
>>
>>330394218
>Yeah seriously, why the fuck did he kill EVERYBODY
The core the plan was Danzo's idea, and he was a paranoid nutjob about everyone, especially Uchiha-fucking shits. He wanted them all dead so he could get a the eyes and not have to worry about any surviving Uchiha's finding out the truth and causing problems in the future.
>>
>>330394975
This, plus Mr. "Coolest Guy" Obito had his fingers in the pie as well. Obito assisted in the massacre because he wanted some spare Uchiha eyes of his own and because of his perpetual anal pain from Rin dying. Unlike Itachi, he had no reason to even consider sparing anyone unrelated to the potential coup.
>>
>>330396421
I don't remember Obito having anything to do with the Massacre. At that point the Akatsuki wasn't even formed yet.
>>
File: Itachi Obito.png (287 KB, 916x1300) Image search: [Google]
Itachi Obito.png
287 KB, 916x1300
>>330396924
Obito definitely played a part in the massacre
>>
>>330396924
Obito helped kill some of them, and the Akatsuki was already a thing as it was formed when Nagato and his squad was dealing with Hanzo.
>>
Rise of the ninja was pretty good and holy fucking shit was rock-lee the most unbalanced peice of shit.
>>
>>330397134
This chinese comic has such a garbage story.
>>
>>330397165
Now that I remember it, Obito was already mind fucking Yagura and causing the all that crazy shit in the hidden mist by then.
>>
>>330397475
As someone who has only played the CC2 games, I don't think it was THAT bad. It was wonky as fuck at times, but still pretty enjoyable.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.