[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you play this? As a fan of the original Postal 2, I will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 0.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Did you play this?

As a fan of the original Postal 2, I will say it was more than I could ever ask for. I first heard of it a week ago, and I thought it was a joke. It turned out to be an actual complete new expansion on the same game engine from 2003, which caused a minor blood rush in my penis upon discovery.

>taze a guy and piss on him
>"Don't kill me! I'm a virgin!"
>>
>>330377098
Nope, it's any good?

I've heard they made 4chan references
>>
>>330377342
i dont know about 4chan but there is a gravestone in the cemetary they added that says "Game Journalism" and is dated the day all those "death to gamers" articles all came out.
>>
I did. I liked everything except for the linear sequences in hell and the boss battles.
>>
>>330377342
Played with the lead developer on the Partyvan servers for years so I wouldn't doubt that.
>>
It was pretty fun.
>>
>so embarrassed by Postal 3 that they made DLC for a game that's over a decade old
>>
>>330377342
If you played the original Postal 2, it's the same deal with a new storyline and new missions. The map is basically the same, but in a post-apocalyptic version this time, with individual areas being explored in a different order. Highly recommended, an absolute must of you liked the original Postal 2.

If you never played Postal 2, you should go for that first. It's an open-world sandbox FPS. You can beat it as a pacifist, or you can enjoy the complete freedom to kill everything. You can dismember people, set them on fire, piss in their face until they barf, etc.
>>
>>330378678
you can find a copy of postal 3 on the junkyard in postal 2
>>
>>330378847
Don't you get an achievement for pissing on it?
>>
File: le.png (874 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
le.png
874 KB, 1024x768
>>330377342
There is at least one room that contains computer screens with both Reddit and 4chan references
>>
>>330378678
Which is pretty fucking great of them, to be honest. If only more developers made new expansions to old games.
>>
File: vbn.jpg (13 KB, 170x146) Image search: [Google]
vbn.jpg
13 KB, 170x146
>>330379061
yes, and i have it.
>>
>>330377990
I don't mind a few short linear passages, but yeah the hell part was weird. It didn't feel that bad to me after playing Apocalypse Weekend though. That shit was tiring.
>>
>>330377098
>tfw using scythe to slice people in half
Anyone else used a scythe almost exclusively as soon as they got it? [Both in the original game and the expansion.

Are there any games with a weapon that's equally as satisfying to use? Can't seem to think of any

Also, paradise lost was too randumb (Compared to monday-friday in base game) for my taste. That being said, I still played through it.
>>
>>330380241
I used to prefer the machete as it is quicker. But yes, I also mostly use the scythe now, it looks bad ass.
>>
>>330381331
Shame it doesn't work against zombies. I have a baseball bat for that though. I'd use a hammer, but it's ineffective against armored enemies with helmets and the alt fire attack is just useless.
>>
>>330380241
The fucking sawn off man
>>
>Go to parade grounds
>Throw some Molotovs at the elephants
>They freak the fuck out and charge into the marching band killing them all
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.