[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought this. What am i in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1457646535219-1232264097.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
1457646535219-1232264097.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2560
Just bought this.
What am i in for?
>>
Censored story content to protect your feelings.
>>
remember that time everyone pretended to like jrpgs again and quit half way through the game?
>>
Magnolia being best grill.
Charioteer and triple/quadwielding being broken as fuck.
>>
Butthurt over muh censorship
>>
I still need to finish the first game :(
>>
>>330369784
It's a nice game.

>>330369996
Deneb is best girl.
>>
>>330369784
Censorship. Otherwise it seems to be a fun game, personally I pirated the uncensored version. In fact the whole reason I hacked my 3ds in the first place was because of this game's censorship. So thanks Nintendo, hope you enjoy not getting my money.
>>
>>330370141
Op here.
I played it whit a friend. Great times.
>>
>>330369784

Removed sidequests

Your product has been gone through by an approval committee to ensure it is free of unsavory elements. You're welcome!
>>
>>330369784
Censorship=no purchase, no matter how good the game is.

I might pirate it though.
>>
>>330369993

I'm a huge fan of the game. My ringtone is Ringabel's theme, I have a small poster of the game on my wall, I basically encouraged anyone who would listen to me to buy the game

But I understand why people would get frustrated with that section. It's not unreasonable

Lucky for me, I'm immune to tedium.
>>
>>330370874
Ring-a-ding-ding, baby
>>
>>330369784
Censored quests
Censored endings
Censored dialogues
Censored costumes almost ALL OF THEM
Memes
Reused content

A bad game overall that's somehow well received in the west for god knows what reason (probably because the art isn't that lewd and doesn't trigger normalfag sensibilities, Yoshida has that magic), even japan hated the game.
You should have saved your cash for 7th Dragon.
>>
>>330369993
Maybe that's because the game is padded as hell from that point
>>
>>330371509
Not OP but why do I have to wait for like three months for this game and another year for EOV, it's not fucking fair.

Stella Glow was fun but I need more to scratch the itch
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.