[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone is playing this shit. No surprise there it's a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Everyone is playing this shit. No surprise there it's a AAA release. I'm sure it's good. The question is, is the game worth it or is just the flavor of the month? Think people will give a fuck about this game by May?
>>
>>330366521
I ain't spending $80 on a line simulator. I'd wait for the first major price drop
>>
Nobody cares about this game now. Ubisoft pushed this game as hard as they could, failed, and are now going to be seized by Vivendi and leave the industry.
>>
It's a fine game if you have a squad but payable solo if that's your thing. Its not amazing like every one expects everything new to be. But it has legs since they didn't just sell you a season pass but told you what to expect from it unlike most games. Its obvious its trying to do everything right that Destiny did wrong. So yea people will be talking about it. But /v/ is not populated by people.
>>
>>330366913
>le everything is a failure flop meme

Stop ruining this board.
>>
>>330366521
>Think people will give a fuck about this game by May?

no. even normies are bored of ubishit now, finally
>>
File: 1454507928115.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454507928115.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
>>330366521
>it's a AAA release. I'm sure it's good.
>>
>>330366521
Flavor of the month for normies maybe, it's not flavor of the month here though
>>
>>330366521
It looks like its Destiny on the PC.

That is not a good thing.
>>
>>330366521
I'm having fun with it. Trying to build an actual marksman rifle right now and silence it. I want to post up in the back on missions and one shot/suppress enemies as my squad flanks. Played for three hours last night with my friends. We're pretty casual, but the game encourages you to play as a tac team by design.

Not the greatest thing in the world, but you can definitely have a great time in it. Graphically, it's a nice ride, too. I think it's worth $60 and so do my friends, but none of us are NEETs, so $60 isn't much money for a few months worth of entertainment.
>>
>>330366521

It's the definition of average and forgettable. Once the next big game (or the Destiny update) comes out, no ones going to be left playing it. I suspect the only reason it's being played right now is simply because there hasn't been a big console game released in a good 6+ months, and isn't another one coming out anytime soon.
>>
>>330366521
Flavor of the month just like fallout 4 was
>>
>>330366521
It's shit and I regret my purchase.
Will probably be forgotten about as quickly as Ubi's The Crew.
>>
>>330366521
Its literally destiny but will die faster if you really want the game just wait 3 months till its 60% off
>>
Why are there still no reviews up for the game? It's been out days now and there is like a single review... The fuck?
>>
>>330366521
It's gonna end up like Destiny, discussion for the first month, then silence until the next expansion and repeat until the inevitable sequel is announced. Its just a mediocre TPS, nothing special besides it doing the BL thing in 3rd person and even that in extremely bland.
>>
It's the sort of game you'll buy for like $10. Unfortunately, by the time it's being sold for $10 no one else will be playing it, and it's not a very good single player game.
>>
File: 1254616610607.jpg (49 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1254616610607.jpg
49 KB, 576x432
>>330368306
This, what the fuck.

Is it "we dont allow reviews for a week because we want to cash grab the day one buyers" all over again ?
>>
>>330369507

The review embargo was released like 12 hours after the games release. But there has been like one review since then. The fuck is going on?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.