[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the hell do you kill this nigger? I just got past vault 15
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Fo1_Garl_DeathHand.png (57 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
Fo1_Garl_DeathHand.png
57 KB, 240x180
How the hell do you kill this nigger? I just got past vault 15 so I have the hunting rifle, Smg and leather jacket.
>>
Never played Fallout 1, but in Fallout 2 when i wanted a big head start on a fight i would plant explosives on someone and time them to explode one after the other, did that against the slavers and was a pretty easy fight.
>>
Bring Ian and Tycho to the fight. Doesn't matter if they die, fuck them.
>>
>>330363002
Take SMG, walk point-blank to him, blast him with a burst, reload if he doesn't die/take massive damage.
>>
>>330363002
I chucked grenades and c4 everywhere while Ian kited a few. Then I punched the rest to death and rescued Tandi. EZ.
>>
suck his dick and when he's unaware of his surroundings put a finger in his anus
>>
fight him in honorabru fight of fists
>>
>>330363842
Ok what should my small guns be by that point? Like 120?
>>
>>330364248
Nah, you don't need that much. But if you do have, cool I guess.
>>
>>330363842
This is probably the best way of handling it.

save scumming is the easiest way to play fallout
>>
Completely unrelated question but what should I start upgrading at the beginning? I mainly did smalls guns and a little first aid for this character.
>>
do it later, with a sniper rifle and metal armor and followers
and pray to RNG gods of course
>>
>>330366249
It really isn't a rough fight if you have SMG and a hunting rifle. Well, and decent AP, I guess.
>>
>>330366324
I suppose it isn't. Remember pissing them off with a mere leather jacket and 10mm pistol, got rekt pretty quickly
Now Decker and Kane are the real deal
>shot Kane in the head
>critical for around 50HP, gets knocked unconscious
>lays like that for most of the fight
>when most of them are already dead, Kane gets up
>Kane used stimpak
>Kane used stimpak
>Kane used stimpak
>Kane used stimpak
>Kane used stimpak
>he gets to me
>you were hit for 8HP
>you were hit for 10HP
>you are dead
>>
File: richard.jpg (239 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
richard.jpg
239 KB, 800x598
>>330364726
pic related its my character
>>
>>330367148
Good char, the only possible complaint is that you didn't take Gifted (which is stupidly good), but overall, not bad. You avoided the traps of Charisma and Endurance, your Agility is high. Nice.
>>
>>330367148
9 AGI is dumb. If you aren't going 10, you may as well go 8 since you get 9 AP from that too, and one rank of Action Boy will get you to 10. The implants from the Brotherhood aren't worth wasting time and money for, either. So, in other words; literally no reason to go 9 AGI.

6 Luck is all you need, too.

>>330363002
Kill out the outlying Raiders first, and then funnel the inside Raiders through the door way. With enough stim packs, it's no big deal. SMG will do the trick every time.
>>
>>330367465
Nothing wrong with high endurance.
>>
>>330367465
I only didn't take gifted because it's so OP. I wanted it to be atleast a little difficult.
>>
>>330367148
Very nice character OP. You used the guide on the wiki didn't you?

Small guns is okay. First aid is useful when you get a few companions. Don't rush to up energy weapons since they are a higher tier late game weapons class. Sneak could be useful to get you out of tight situations you already know about barker and speech. Gambling is useless if you want to min/max and outdorsman is more useful in 2 I would say but can be useful as well.

But basically pump small guns but not all the way since there are skill books with which you can raise it and it doesn't raise past some point with skill books you can maximize their effect in the beginning.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.