[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the first time in years (since kotor 1 release) I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: photo-original.jpg (423 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
photo-original.jpg
423 KB, 1536x1152
For the first time in years (since kotor 1 release) I've been howling down a game endlessly, hours upon hours. This is so good.
>>
it was okay

the dialogue was shit
>>
>>330361283

Atleast they seemed to acknowledge it. 2 Is shaping up to actually fix the role playing part of the game.
>>
>>330360801
I really disliked that I couldn't avoid the story and just randomly grind my way through the game. Too weak to go fight certain mobs. Have to do that extremely annoying murder case fetch quest beginner mission to get enough exp to venture out

Also instant kill mines. Game looks godly in how it plays and it's mechanics but the murder mystery and the land mines just completely ruined it for me.
>>
wait till you get to act 2 and drop it like everybody else
>>
File: 1448223273053.jpg (226 KB, 1024x860) Image search: [Google]
1448223273053.jpg
226 KB, 1024x860
>game is a billion times better in 2player co-op
>no one on /v/ has a friend with the good taste required to have it too
>some on /v/ don't even have friends at all
>no one on /v/ actually tries to find other /v/irgins to play with
this is hell, and i don't know who is to blame
>>
File: njvkhPY.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
njvkhPY.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>330361283

I don't see any particular problem with the dialogue except some are overstretched.

>>330361625

I agree mines etc are completely pointless.

>>330363272

Haha I wouldn't be able to play coop. I'm a command freak and every move would have to be authorized by me.
>>
a truly pearl on a sea of indie garbage
>>
>>330361625
>Too weak to go fight certain mobs.
>Have to do that extremely annoying murder case fetch quest beginner mission to get enough exp to venture out
The boss was harder than most of the quests in the area.
Also, it only gets worse (in terms of difficulty) as you go on. I'm currently suck between Rex and Silverglen's bullshit cult quest. A boss who summons other bosses I already killed, vs a quest that infects everyone with a disease that depletes HP to 1, while doing a shitty uzzle followed by a fight.
Fucking hell.0
>>330363272
>this is hell, and i don't know who is to blame

/v/. If you have added people from /v/, you would quickly learn why you shouldnt add people from /v/.
>memes
>erp
Nah, fuck that. I dont care if I just got bad luck, fuck /v/.
>>
>>330360801
It's fun. I'm playing it with a friend while also playing BG so i don't burn out on one RPG.
>>
>>330365980

You're struggling with Loic? Pull him before talking to him that way you get no adds.

Simple out of the box thinking goes a long way in this game.
>>
Hey I know this has 2 player is it better to play that way or can I play solo without issue?
>>
>>330363272
i've actually been replaying it with a friend in coop. it's a bit frustrating sometimes ("NO WHY DID YOU CAST THAT SPELL AHHH!") but we're having a blast
>>
>>330366601
you can play offline single player.
>>
>>330363272
>no one on /v/ actually tries to find other /v/irgins to play with
I'm afraid of adding a meme spewing faggot who shits on everything and can't into fun. Or an actual faggot who wants to erp. Either way you just can't win. It sucks cause some of you seem really cool.
>>
i beat the first zone and got bored of it
>>
>>330366601
It's better to play with a friend since it's fun to screw them over and do dialogue between eachother in character.
>>
I enjoyed it. Can't say it competes with the classics, but it's the most fun I had after Dragon Age franchise died after the first game.

Was considering giving it a go again now that the ultimate edition was handed for free, but I'm too lazy to think of new/fun builds that could hold their own in the ironman mode.
>>
File: DLNArzt.jpg (101 KB, 1181x1297) Image search: [Google]
DLNArzt.jpg
101 KB, 1181x1297
>>330363272
i play it with my girlfriend
>>
>>330361625
I skipped that at first and just went exploring outside even while underlevelled. You just need to git gud or take one of the quickest ways to solve the murder mystery. I see nothing wrong with dangerous traps they're as deadly as the ones in Baldur's Gate.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.