[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
XCOM 2 PATCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
XCOM 2 patch today. Is it finally fixed anons?
>>
>>330349456
post link
>>
I hope it
>>
>>330349726
https://xcom.com/news/en-xcom-2-patch-now-live
>>
>meme beacons always get hit and can't take cover
well they went from OP to useless in one patch
they could have done something less drastic to balance it out, but whatever, that's 2 shots not aimed at your dudes
>>
>>330349979
early to mid game they might still be usefull, but late game are going to get stomped. i wish there could be a mod to add a project in the proving grounds to improve them and give them dodge or something
>>
>>330349979
they will still make enemies run out of cover
>>
>Hey everyone! Unfortunately, an outdated version of the patch notes got posted. We have corrected this so now the blog and our various forum posts display the correct notes.
>Two bullet points should have not been included:
>The part in parenthesis for the Mimic Beacon "100 on legend, 3 corpses on legend" did not make it into this patch. The rest of the balance changes to Mimic Beacon are in.
>Players will now be able to press “Load Anyways” when loading a save when the mods used are not present
>Thanks!
>>
File: 1391888093904.jpg (70 KB, 722x733) Image search: [Google]
1391888093904.jpg
70 KB, 722x733
>>330349858
>site isn't x.com
>>
>>330352338
Good to see the devs are using Ignore Missing Content mod too
>>
File: 1457321681657.jpg (156 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1457321681657.jpg
156 KB, 2000x2000
>>330349456
>Wet Work is no longer retroactive
"AWC not being retroactive was an oversight and therefore Retroactive AWC mod is not a cheat" fags BTFO
>>
File: pre-ordering games.png (75 KB, 580x208) Image search: [Google]
pre-ordering games.png
75 KB, 580x208
>>330349456
>patch released
>actually downgrades the game instead of fixing it

Yep, they really gave up. That's coming from the guy who pre-ordered the deluxe edition.

Never again. I learned my lesson after pre-ordering XCOM 2 and Street Fighter V.
>>
>>330349979
They're still great.

I never threw them in cover because I always assumed that enemies wouldn't attack them if they weren't an enticing target with no defensive bonuses and they still saved my ass a bunch of times.
>>
>>330349858
I think they fixed most of the bugs I've encountered with the exception of Smoke Grenades
>>
>>330353196
because smoke bombs werent meant to be a buff but a psychological tool, dumb anon :^)
>>
>>330353456
what
>>
>>330353080
the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>330353537
>he doesnt understand jake's maginificent design
it's alright, anon. they dont diable cheevos on modded game for a reason :^)
>>
>>330353080
I sincerely hope that everyone that's an adult already knows preordering doesn't get you anything. I mean they got me with it once or twice when I was very young and thought a game might be the next big thing and be sold out, but it's just so unnecessary now.
>>
>>330353080
This image should be edited to

>a big dick in your mouth and HATS
>>
>>330353625
Instead of optimizing the game they just downgraded the graphics in UE4's ini settings.

>>330353786
That's true. To be honest I was a little too much hyped for XCOM 2 and SFV. Thought it was a good idea to pre-order "just because I'm buying them anyway". Big mistake.
>>
>Graze is no longer a chance for 100% shots. Targets being shot by a concealed attacker cannot dodge
Jake actually fixed his bullshit
>>
>>330354054
>Targets being shot by a concealed attacker cannot dodge
this is the biggest change for me, i hated when i had a bunch of dude splinter cell someone and the target just dodged everything.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.