[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lineage hype thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Lineage hype thread
>>
>>330347018

ok
>>
>>330347018
...what?
>>
>lineage 2
Why? Why the fuck would anyone get hype over that faggot shit?
>>
>>330347363
waifus
a
i
f
u
s
>>
>>330347506
What? Lineage was never about waifus. The models were fine but it was braindead grinding. If you played after C3 you are an absolute shitter and should not talk about the game at all.
>>
>>330347018
Stop making Lineage threads, faggot
>>
>>330347018
What about it? Last time I played Interlude.
>>
>>330347018
you are like 13 years late, faggot
>>
>Play with a friend
>he tells me to make X character
>level up grinding like crazy
>change class/vocation/whatever it was called
>weilding 2 swords looking cool as fuck
>I was basically a fucking buffer for the party

Then I just rerolled into one of those dick assassins that would stab for 90% hp.
>>
>>330347018
?
>>
>>330349301

>bladedancer
>basically a buffer

holy shit go die in a fire you fucking faggot
>>
>>330347018
Are you lost? This ain't a South Korea board.
>>
>>330350647

It just gave a ton of buffs and dances,. the dmg was mediocre.
>>
>>330350647
Calm down scrub and stop acting like child over stolen lolypop

Its just a support class (and yes it can be called buffer by others) that cast short dances/song wchich is basically short buffs. He can do pvp with some classes (unlike pure buffer) but mostly he will loose to more skilled player, class adn anything that rape his dark elf trait aka low hp and low crit chance
>>
>official legacy servers start
>c1
>grind up the ass
>remember that L2 was the grindiest korean MMO
c6 was the best shit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.