[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Banned 4 uploading another comp character as a caw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (100 KB, 307x339) Image search: [Google]
image.png
100 KB, 307x339
A few years ago I uploaded a caw (create a wrestler) like this one (not mine) and got banned from the surver not by Microsoft but by THQ (R.I.P)
>>
wow man that sucks
>>
Oh
>>
THQ is dead so...
>>
>>330343925
Why? Who was the character you uploaded?
>>
Damn
>>
whoa
>>
File: 1444073587546.gif (252 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1444073587546.gif
252 KB, 700x700
>>330343925
A few years ago I gave up my job working for one of the last surviving commercial MUDs to work in the aerospace industry.

I miss being a god though I am closer to touching the firmament than I have ever been.
>>
>>330343925
A few years ago I thought my life would get better

I want to die now
>>
/v/ - your personal blog
>>
>>330345141

This.

You'd think stopping being a habitual drug addict would improve your life atleast in some aspects.
>>
>>330343925
I'm so sorry.
>>
Was it Crispin Wah?
>>
>>330344939
>>330345141
>>330345292

Listen up, Anons.
No matter how much you're feeling down, don't give up. Life may be handing you garbage right now but if you keep pushing forward, eventually it'll all be aces. Don't look back, just keep moving forward.
>>
>>330345524

>telling this myself for a decade now

Yeah...sure
>>
>>330343925
I have a advise, let's force the new game to be cracked and forced online for offline users. Then we can able to get undreads of caws without get banned. If we get banned we chance the name again, over and over.
>>
>>330345927
Change.
>>
>>330345141
Get WWE2K16 Pirate and does the same more 3 years, tehy will get the pain in the ass by selling anything.
>>
>>330345884

Anon, I don't know you or what you're going through but what you gotta do is keep fucking pushing forward. If you feel like you're not accomplishing anything, start changing stuff up.
>>
>>330343925
I am truley sorry for your lots
>>
>>330345884

If you've been in the same rut for 10 years then you aren't actually pushing forward.

You have to take risks, do things that make you uncomfortable. Be constantly changing things up just for the sake of changing things up.

Start small, and work your way up. Take a different route to work, pay attention to the way you talk to people and try and make improvements. Build up to bigger things.

You basically win at life when you're persistent and always changing things. The people who stagnate are the truly miserable ones.
>>
And you weren't around for Christopher Benoit CAW craze of some years ago.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.