[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the most annoying SFV character to play against?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257 KB, 1920x1080
Who's the most annoying SFV character to play against?
>>
I don't like Nash.
>>
Anyone who uses "zoning" as a technique. Just fight me with your fists like a man, you child.
>>
Nash, fuck the teleports
>>
Birdie

>Fat fucking nigger
>The fucking can
>Sits behind a banana the whole game just to wait on his shitty command grabs
>Combos somehow always drop on him because fuck frame data
>Easiest CA confirms in the game
>>
>>330340684
He should have stayed in alpha 3
>>
File: Smelly foot.png (377 KB, 853x437) Image search: [Google]
Smelly foot.png
377 KB, 853x437
Whenever I vs Ken
>>
>>330340040
I like this attitude, but that just means Street Fighter is not for you.

However, Bison can just deflect projectiles back at the user if it's a deal breaker for you.
Zangief can headbutt them and Rashid can roll under, too.

>>330339783
Nash and Dhalsim for their teleport shenanigans, Ken because he can shoryuken out of many other attacks, and I've never fought enough Bisons to know how to deal with him so he just puts me in a corner and keeps me their.
If I had to pick one, Nash.
>that ONE combo they always fucking do
>>
>>33034004
You are a scrub who shouldn't play fighting games.
>>
Sim. Ez mode trash for scrubs.
>>
File: 1457038014918.png (4 KB, 378x328) Image search: [Google]
1457038014918.png
4 KB, 378x328
>>330340337
>>330339870
>>330341281
>not playing Nash
>>
>>330341614
>Playing Trash
>>
>>330341614
If he wasn't so angry all the time I'd consider it.
His attitude and dialogue is so annoying to me.
I don't even mind Necalli as much as Nash.
And don't give me that "story" excuse, they could have just kept this demeanor exclusive to the story mode.
>>
>>330341614
>declaring yourself as a scrub to everyone
>>
File: raaashiiidoooooo.png (665 KB, 591x458) Image search: [Google]
raaashiiidoooooo.png
665 KB, 591x458
>>330341614
Play Radish
>>
>>330339783
Karins
>UNGA full screen special that you can never react to
>godly sweep
>good normals
>serious fuck that full screen special

Chun-Li

>God normals
>God specials
>stupid OP V-Trigger that gives a character that already has safe as fuck normals even safer two properties and gives retard gorilla damage
>>
>>330341614
Why do Nash players even above 3000 pl still do raw moonsaults? They are aware they'll eat an AA every single time right? Not that I mind though but it's a bit weird.
>>
>>330339783
I wouldn't know, I don't play garbage, I only play KoF.
>>
>>330341902
*two hit properties
>>
>>330341904

Because you don't eat an AA every time.
>>
>>330341904
Damage is so fucking high in this game that a getting AAd a few times doesn't mean shit when you can take back the lifelead with a single jumpin. This of course mostly applies to shitter levels, not tourney players.
>>
dhalsim and r.mika.

this might be the strongest sim has ever been, and i just have no idea what mika is ever doing or trying to do.

also hell CPU bison.

>>330341902

i play karin and chun and fang, and i respect your annoyance at me.
>>
>>330341902
>Chun-Li
>God specials
What?
>>
I'm pretty terrible against everyone.
>>
>>330342301
I had a lot of trouble with Mika until I found out you could just mash jabs if you see her charging her flying peach, made my life a lot easier.
>>
File: alex.jpg (209 KB, 2048x1214) Image search: [Google]
alex.jpg
209 KB, 2048x1214
it's happening fàms
>>
>>330341915

if you've avoided it because of IV, you might like V. is has something of that KoF approach to neutral where you can get in so fast and hit confirm off a meaty as fuck heavy normal, two lights, or a command normal (with VTrig), pretty much just like KoF. no more just doing jab jab mid as all all purpose blockstring, hitconfirm, punish starter in FADC ultra, autopilot string. there's less combos but now they all have more individual purpose.
>>
Fuck Nash players. You motherfuckers will either play aggresively as fuck and take advantage of all of his super safe shit and ridiculous overhead,or you'll run away the whole match and throw out sonic booms.
Plus his crazy as fuck v reversal and trigger.
Also don't care much for Karin . Boring bitch does way too much damage
>>
>>330342695
>no date given
31st confirmed
>>
>>330342695
That design looks awful.
>>
>>330339783
Cunt Li or Allahu Akbar
>>
>>330342695
HIS FACE
THE HAIR
ALL RUINED
MODS PLS FIX
>>
Didn't they say we would have daily challenges that let us get FM if we do them regularly ? I see nothing about this on the patch note.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.