[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on AC:Rogue? Being Unity's sidekick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Assassins_Creed_Rogue-big.jpg (778 KB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
Assassins_Creed_Rogue-big.jpg
778 KB, 2880x1800
What are your thoughts on AC:Rogue? Being Unity's sidekick and all
>>
It was a shitty Black Flag 1.5
>>
>AC
its shit.
>>
>>330337681
I wouldn't say shitty but pretty much this.
>>
Does it have more or less sailing than Black Flag?
>>
>>330337706
This
Once you've played the first two, or any one of the ones after that, you've played them all.
>>
Rogue > Unity
>>
>>330337634
I think it's underrated as fuck. True enough it recycles most of BF's mechanics but so did Brotherhood and Revelations back in the day. It is far more refined than Black Flag, the story is objectively better, and most importantly it has a better main character. The only real flaw was that it was under marketed in favor of the shitpile Unity was
>>
It was fun. Like Black Flag with twice the exploration, several times the bugs, and half the framerate.
>>
>>330337854
Same I was pleasantly surprised. I expected nothing and I am glad the game managed to prove me wrong. Shay is one of the best AC characters.
>>
>>330337681
Pretty much this. Whether it's a good or bad thing entirely depends on how do you like/hate AC4. I personally like it because it's somewhat shorter (and thus, has a more straight to the point plot), but just enough to not felt rushed.
>>
>>330337634
It was more focused than Black Flag
It was more fun than AC3
It was rushed as fuck
It was better than Unity

In my minds eye it's right after Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed as the best AC game out there
>>
>>330337634
if you're not a pirate homo, it's bettern than both Black Flag and Unity
>>
>>330338524
Black Flag was brilliant go suck dick
>>
File: cartman-pirate.jpg (24 KB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
cartman-pirate.jpg
24 KB, 420x300
>>330338997
pirate homo detected
>>
It's made in bulgaria. Bulgarians can't make vidya for shit
>>
>>330337634
It's great but too short. Graphically looks worse than BF, they should've released it for current gen.
>>
>>330339093
The Tropico games were pretty great
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.