[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-Denuvo and Fromdrones are mad as fuck that a sequel has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 460x215
Anti-Denuvo and Fromdrones are mad as fuck that a sequel has already been confirmed. It's a better, western take on the souls formula with greater than japanese production values that blows Bloodborne out of the water.

>A LOOSELY Souls style game with INSANELY better graphics.
>Motion-captured animations.
>Westernized/European aesthetic and ideals.
>Dynamically placed, ambient music cues
>A FULLY REALIZED, immersive story with a set character that's actually voiced.
>FULLY voiced audio notes
>Mouths actually move when characters talk
>Stops at NG++.
>Much harder, REALISTIC fighting.
>Metroid/Castlevania style exploration.
>Crafting
>Don't have to worry about retards interfering with your game
>A much MORE rewarding Level-up system that emphasizes risk versus playing it safe.
>No retarded marathon runs to get back to a boss
>Boss weapon drops are dependent on how you battle/kill a boss, making strategy VERY rewarding.
>It's on PC
>>
clunky souls
>>
>>330337283
> Polish shill paid with 1euro per hour ratio
> some days ago great giveaway of game codes in some press because nobody plays it

3/10 made me answer
>>
File: 1455488188269.gif (638 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1455488188269.gif
638 KB, 200x150
>>330337283
(you)
>>
>>330337283
>greater than japanese production values

That must be the reason why I never got to play it even tough I paid for it. Because of attention to detail.
>>
>Castle in the snow, the game.
>>
It looked ok, but I doubt I'll buy it. Maybe if it's super cheap once I beat Bloodborne.
>>
I liked the first one a lot, but it was way too short compared to any Souls game.
Hopefully the second one has more content
>>
Game is shit. Glad I pirated it.
>put every point into strength
>2 hand weapon
>kill every boss in 3 hits
>>
You legitimately had me laughing before I finished reading the first sentence, OP. I'm not sure whether that qualifies your post as good bait or not, but I appreciate your effort.
>>
>>330337486
The game was made mostly by germans as I know
CI Games is shit
>>
this is some stale pasta
>>
>>330337283
Wow this sounds like it's going to be a really cinematic experience
>>
>>330338217
And only PL guys shill it so hard because they think its full polish game
>>
>>330337283

This is probably the most obvious shilling I've ever seen. You're not even pretending to be someone excited about the game, you're just straight-up belting a sales pitch.
>>
File: 2606914-lotf_cit_explore.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2606914-lotf_cit_explore.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>330337283
>Westernized/European aesthetic and ideals.
why are the neo westernized aesthetic so fucking shit?

For example I fucking loved how diablo1/2's gory-gothic artstyle, and then d3 comes out and every male character is suddenly some buff dudebro with big spiky armors.
>>
>>330337283
Are you the same guy who spams the same souls webms in every thread?
I wouldnt be surprised.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.