[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beyond good and evil 2 exclusively for NX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Beyond-Good-and-Evil-HD.png (365 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
Beyond-Good-and-Evil-HD.png
365 KB, 800x449
I don't want to buy the next nintendo console. But I really love beyond good and evil.

http://gamingbolt.com/nintendo-nx-ubisoft-tried-to-crack-down-on-beyond-good-and-evil-2-leaks-exclusive
>>
>>330332317
Game has been in development hell for so long while changing teams, you shouldn't even care. If anyone has learned anything from Nintendo consoles, being lured by stuff like this and Bayonetta 2 is for suckers, when most of the library sucks and the support dies down fast.

Everyone I've spoken to will not be getting an NX even before information is available due to being screwed by the Wii U and/or losing faith in Nintendo to output good products.
>>
File: 729.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>people actually bought a 360 for this
>>
>>330332317
That was 'before-Division' Ubisoft, 'after-Division' Ubisoft will make it an online multiplayer zelda-clone.
>>
File: larax.jpg (62 KB, 384x680) Image search: [Google]
larax.jpg
62 KB, 384x680
>>330332317

This may be a system-seller for me, depending on her hotness..

If she's a nu-female like Lara, then I'm passing.
>>
Something could potentially happen, but it's just our conjecture. Source: ourselves. Signed: literallywho.
>>
>>330332547

>Everyone I've spoken to will not be getting an NX even before information is available due to being screwed by the Wii U and/or losing faith in Nintendo to output good products.

I'd really like to know how many people you actually talked to.
>>
>>330333391
Many Wii U owners via surveys and other media. Even general gaming sites are wary of the console.

Out the gate, its going to face huge struggles
>>
>>330332716
But Ubisoft is shit for years now.
>>
>>330333589

Care to post sauces for your claims?

In any case how people perceive the NX is irrelevant since we don't even know what games are coming out for certain.
>>
>>330332317
you do know if this true,
than nintendo abandon wii u
thus wii u dead like iwata and has no gaems
>>
>Modern Ubisoft
>no Michael Ancel

Wow it's fucking nothing
>>
>>330333773
>how people perceive the NX is irrelevant
That's quite literally the only thing that matters. It will be worst off than the Wii U now considering Sony is primed to do a price cut following the NX launch.
>>
>>330332547
Oh noes! We'd better tell Nintendo to wrap things up in the gaem industry. THIS anon has spoken to people and they don't want the NX!
GG Nintendo... gg.
>>
>>330332639
for what?
>>
>>330333951

>Still no sources

Guess you're just talking shit, huh?
>>
>>330332317
>they're trying to get CoD and Destiny 2: electric Boogaloo too
http://pastebin.com/9bnh9CHd
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.