[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were transported into the game. What would it be an why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1456718143990.jpg (23 KB, 600x497) Image search: [Google]
1456718143990.jpg
23 KB, 600x497
If you were transported into the game.
What would it be an why?
>>
Depends, do game rules still apply to any extent? 'Cause then i'd choose the one i could meta game and fuck bitches with the least effort in
>>
>>330314784
I guess that I would tell you that you just lost the game.
>>
>>330314784
If I was transported into the game, it would be lost.
>>
>>330314784
pokemon

cute girls
future tech
everything revolves around cool flashy cockfighting
>>
>>330314784
champion of corruption
be hero of land
sex every 3 meters
personal harem
>>
File: horny level.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
horny level.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>330314784
MGQ
Because why not
>>
Probably Harry Potter.
Do my best not to actually get involved in shit though. Every once in a while when an evil entity inevitably threatens everyone at the school or death eaters come for their bimonthly murder visit I'll hide under a desk until they get tuckered out after killing a large amount of my peers. Then, when the good guys save the day I can go back to perfecting my 'stop time so that I can grope Hermione in public unbeknownst to my classmates and teacher' potion.

Also, I will ideally befriend Draco and explore my sexuality with him.
>>
some vn so i can touch aniem boobz lol
>>
File: old ass maple.jpg (104 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
old ass maple.jpg
104 KB, 800x600
I want to go in and never come out.
>>
>>330314784
Animal crossing
>cute neighbours
>collect stuff
>stuff is cheap
>i will have friends
>>
Street Fighter.
Or any game where someone can train hard enough and learn to throw fireballs from their hands or learn how to fly or whatever.

These kinds of things always interest me because it makes me wonder how Sports would be like in a world where people can jump 10 feet into the air and alter their jump trajectory at any times.
And all the people who can become momentarily intangible.
Not from any pre-disposed disposition at birth or because of some magical power bestowed upon them. Just from training.
>>
>>330314784
Ys
>travel the world with your best bro
>kill gods
>crash boats
>crush walls
>meet beautiful women
>leave beautiful women behind
Literally the life
>>
Dwarf Fortress

Pretty much do anything you can possibly dream of and be an absolute madman
>>
>>330317423
>tfw the urge comes back
>>
any mgs so that i can finally fucking know how the story goes lmao
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.