[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that asshole friend you tolerated because you both loved vidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: punk.jpg (141 KB, 590x578) Image search: [Google]
punk.jpg
141 KB, 590x578
>that asshole friend you tolerated because you both loved vidya
>>
Fuck I have one of these, name's Elijah who acts like a butthurt cuck 90% of the time, breaks out singing Cage the Edgyphant 9% of the time, and the other 1% he says something kind of funny.

It's still funny funny watching him get buttmad when I destroy him in Tekken
>>
>>330307228
Mick is the very definition of asshole friend
>>
>>330309130
Did anyone else watch the MAGfest panel where he was drunk and was ruining everyone's time? Showcases the theme of this thread pretty well.
>>
>>330307228
Had a friend like that until recently, got tired of his shit so I ended the friendship. I do admit that having 1 less friend to play vidya with kinda sucks but better than dealing with an asshole.
>>
>>330307228
>>330309130
>>330310780
When Mick is good he's great but his old age really dulls his sense of humor around the other guys.
>>
>>330307228
Yea ive got one
One part funny, one part vidya, one part ass hole
>>
File: douchebag.png (421 KB, 537x450) Image search: [Google]
douchebag.png
421 KB, 537x450
>>330307228
I don't mind Mick, I've had friends like him before and I can handle the bullshit and generally enjoy their company.

>Pic related
This faggot though holy shit, every time he opens his mouth I want to punch him in his faggot face.
>>
>>330311335
who even is that?
>>
I tolerated him until he started rage quitting on us mid game.
>>
>>330311652
It's Alex, can't you see?
>>
File: 1456977513116.jpg (45 KB, 460x400) Image search: [Google]
1456977513116.jpg
45 KB, 460x400
>friend used to be humble and wouldn't get mad at vidya
>played all kinds of games together
>visit him at uni and see he has a bunch of new friends
>they're all loud hipster assholes that blame games or ragequit
>friend now acts like a douche too
>ask him if he wants to play some fightan
>"FIGHTING GAMES ARE SHIT DUDE. LEAGUE IS WHERE IT'S AT"

His new friends have turned him into an asshole. I tried to watch a movie with these fucks and one wouldn't shut the fuck up over the dialogue. I had to literally turn back to him and tell him to shut the fuck up or leave.

I want my old friend back.
>>
>playing coop with that one friend who isn't very efficient at all
>>
>>330312215
I honestly don't know what is up with LoL but all my friends plays it. I'm fine with that, but what I'm not fine with is that's all they fucking play. I play with them too but jesus christ I don't wanna play the same shit over and over. They're so apprehensive about playing any other game its just annoying.
>>
who /sleepycast/ here?
>>
>>330313674
Me at portal 2 coop most of the time
>>
>>330313796
Won't be sleepycast for too much longer now. Chris is moving to LA.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.