[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I play this game? What's the first thing I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 190x266
How do I play this game? What's the first thing I'm supposed to do
>>
assign your stewards and all those guys to a job, find a wife that suits your long term interests
>>
>>330303802
What exactly is a claim?
>>
>>330304028
It's a valid reason to go to war to take a province.
>>
>>330303525
Play the learning scenario. Play advanced learning scenarios.
>>
>>330304028
a claim is long story short a legitimate reason for you to claim a title(s) is yours, basically if you have a claim on a province for example it lets you invade and capture it for yourself. unfortunately they went full retarded with crusader kings 2 and you need a claim to declare war and you can only take what you declared the war to achieve, and fabricating one can take hours of play time even with a good chancellor because no realism or fun allowed. euiv is way better desu senpai
>>
File: 1456793406604.jpg (84 KB, 1154x860) Image search: [Google]
1456793406604.jpg
84 KB, 1154x860
OP same boat. i have no idea what to do. monitoring this thread
>>
>>330303525
Find a wife with the lustful trait and under 30 though the younger the better. If she has traits like genius and strong too thats a bonus but dont marry an old woman even if she has them.
>>
>>330303525
1. Deal with your council, most important thing is to make sure your spymaster likes you
2. Get a waifu so you can get some heirs
3. Make sure factions are in check, press claims, build up your counties, fabricate claims with your chancellor etc

The tutorial scenarios and watching some let's plays will help a lot, beyond that you just have to play and learn through trial and error
>>
>>330303525

Play the Irish.
>>
>>330304313
Thanks normally I wouldn't really ask questions on /v/ but the game doesn't seem to have a glossary or FAQ and I like to learn as I go
>>
>>330303802
>>330304580
to continue, you have to think of your own goals too, or else you'll just be doing nothing , like thinking of territory you want, ect. then doing what you need to achieve those goals while keeping order on the home front
>>
Make sure your wife isn't cucking you. If she doesn't have "Rejecting Seduction Attempts" in his status bar then she's a whore getting slammed by everybody.
>>
>>330303525
Uninstall.
>>
>>330303525
play the fucking tutorial.
>>
>>330303525
yes, yes, follow those anon advice, after you get a wife, remember to pull out as many children as possible, oh, and betrothed them to your liege's children, the neighbor's king's children etc, now your son will be relatives to some of the most powerful houses in europe
>>
Look for the de jure map mode (there are numerous map modes above the mini map in the bottom right) click it and look at the provinces that are your colour and work towards taking them over (send a diplomat to fabricate claims) you don't have to conquer de jure territory but its helpful to do so and gives you a guide for how and where to expand.
>>
>>330305783
So I want to start a civil war pretty much?
>>
>>330306127
No. You want to attack other independent realms and expand your demesne before you hit your limit and take on vassals. Since you're new, start in Ireland as one of the independent counts. Fabricate claims so you can take one more county then form a duchy and use the de jure casus belli to seize a third. Repeat until you can form the kingdom of Ireland then use the subjugation casus belli. Once done convert to feudalism or a republic if you have the DLC. If you can do that you're ready for the real game.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.