[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A neat concept and potentially great moral choice oppurtunity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 800x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 800x442
A neat concept and potentially great moral choice oppurtunity sullied by a shitty payment model.

They keep talking about how "tough" my decision was but its not like there was even a choice, I was forced into it because I couldnt afford both games.

What would have been smarter was to release the first few chapters for free and had the player choose to buy the full game from there.

I had no idea what the characters on both sides were, I didnt even know Conquest was suppposed to be harder. Yet they seemed to assume that I did.

This would have also justified the shitty pacing. And I bet it would have sold a shit ton more.
>>
>>330296532
>I was forced into it because I couldnt afford both games.

Sounds like a personal problem. Maybe fix your life if you can't even afford video games, you fucking loser.
>>
>>330296532
Are you talking to someone?
>>
>wanting to use Nintendo's shitty account system
>what are physical buyers
Go eat a dick.
>>
Im only on Chapter 3 or 4 but the mc and Garon are way too one dimensional. There also exact opposite personality wise. Annoying as fuck.

Hope they develop because it's kinda embarrassing. Fanfiction tier.
>>
>>330296714
ur mom
>>
>>330296745
no reason why they couldnt have the free trial and physical versions
>>
There's definitely a lot of flaws with the game and how they sold it, but you're still a retard for apparently not researching your purchase at all.
>>
>>330297259
Because then everybody that don't download shit digital would be completely confused about how the fucking game even starts. Stop forcing your shitty ideas.
>>
File: 1443328442783.jpg (99 KB, 530x555) Image search: [Google]
1443328442783.jpg
99 KB, 530x555
It's great now I have a new waifu
>>
does revalations come out at midnight?? or maybe 9
>>
>>330296532
>potentially great moral choice
Yeah, what a difficult choice between the Evil European Empire who hates happiness for no reason other than to be evil and the Honorable Empire of Not-Japan full of saints who never did anything wrong and only flaw is maybe loving peace and justice too much.
>>
>>330296532
>I didnt even know Conquest was suppposed to be harder
Did you even play the game you cunt? It literally tells you right before you choose.
>>
>>330296532
I've heard that you can just buy the digital version, and you get to make the choice once the game gets to that chapter. (And the game becomes that version once you make that choice.)

Sounds like it's probably the solution to your problem.
>>
>>330299996

They're honestly both shitty choices

>Nohr is shitty grimdark evil empire and the only reason you're allowed to be as much of a moralfag as you are is because of dumb luck or your siblings

>But then again, the only reason to side with Hoshido is for muh fee fees and they turn on you in an INSTANT when you side with Nohr
>>
>>330299996
It's like a bizarre world pre-wwII Japan.
>>
>>330302116

It's not a coincidence that a rather large amount of Hoshidan characters are named after Japanese warships.
>>
The harder choice comes in Conquest when you have to decide between letting a hobo live and joining your group or killing him for his boots.
>>
>>330299564
patrician taste
wolfess is always best
>>
>>330303032
He was a pirate though
Criminals must be punished
shit now I want an FE where I can actually roleplay
>>
>>330299564
To me, that's the biggest problem. Wolfgirl is always best girl, but all this other shit has the effect of keeping people away from her or reducing her impact.
>>
>nobody dies
>all enemies are spared for the sake of peace
>allies survive so they can show up later in cutscenes

What's the point
>>
>>330296532
Uh, you do realize this is exactly how it works digitally right?
You play up til the branch of fate, then pick your side, then it downloads that campaign.
Whiny faggot.
>>
>>330299564
>adorable
>powerful
>Wolf-ogre with a unicorn horn
How isn't she more popular?
>>
>>330308316
>unicorn horn
I think one of us is misunderstanding her character sprite, anon.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.