[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever erp'ed in wow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: WoWScrnShot_121615_064603.jpg (169 KB, 1549x968) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_121615_064603.jpg
169 KB, 1549x968
have you ever erp'ed in wow?
>>
No.

I did in FFXIV once though.
>>
I tried but I couldn't work up the nerve to talk to anyone. Plus, all of the ERP profile things were pretty weird for my taste.
>>
My lowest point in life was erping with someone for gold. It was basically like that scene in the new season of House of Cards with that dude jacking off in the prison cell.
>>
>>330294080
>he doesnt like beautiful nelf women with..
>giant horse dick
>>
Yes. Wasn't that great. Wouldn't recommend unless you're really autistic.
>>
File: 1455530036189.png (225 KB, 478x556) Image search: [Google]
1455530036189.png
225 KB, 478x556
>>330294281
I prefer their fat, musky balls
>>
>>330294281
That doesn't really bother me, but they always have really weird shit like giant leaking tits and weird hair and pregnancy. They're all into vore and rough shit. If a nelf futa wanted to tenderly dominate my butt hole and cuddle I might go for it.
>>
>>330293914
use to rp all the time as a kid.
was casual fun, dont think i ever had sex with anybody
>>
File: 1396364575787.png (56 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1396364575787.png
56 KB, 250x250
>when you type faster than others and use colorful, creative language
>>
No, but I did in FFXIV. Was pretty fun I guess, but at the same time it made me feel even more lonely and hate being a dude even more. Although in WoW I once walked into a tavern in one of the less-populated zones (maybe Lach Modan) to find a bunch of naked people having what I assume was an orgy. Had to alt tab and fap 'cause the things I was imagining were turning me on.
>>
>>330294281
>tfw no attractive futa with fully functioning genitals in real life
Why must everything be so shit?
>>
>>330294620
>not their long thick ears
I wonder if they get aroused when you grab them?
>>
The new nelf female has the best tummy around.
>>
>>330298620
I want to nibble on them
>>
I used to be a WoW prostitute. Fucking made bank off ERPing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.